Badger5EM Tuning
    Reverse Gear

Status

swing (grey) coloured interior and leather

alright guys as you have probebly sussed out i have the grey/swing coloured interior and quite fancy retro fitting a centre arm rest do these come in the grey colour or are these all black but with a grey coloured top ?

also fancy retro fitting some leather seats but dont know what colour would look best. did the swing coloured dash ever come with leather seats ? if not what colour would you guys recomend ?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    You can get them in grey but finding one may be the issue.
    Black Audi RS4 2006 Exclusive edition, Black optic option (stock for now)

Space Cowboy

Status
    I have the alloy fishscale trim and grey interior, not leather, but the armrest is dark grey plastic bottom with red led interior illumination, and grey silky top (my seats although not leather, look like leather from outside the car as they are a weird silky smooth nap cloth. I would sell ya the armrest complete and in perfect order for 100 plus postage, since I hate the fecking thing and they go for 150 plus on ebay.

Let me know if you want it, if I keep the car then im getting leather seats but again dont want the arm rest.
    B4 TDI - old skool project / daily driver...if it ain't broke, it's probably an Audi...