HELP. Need to find a part for my car.

G4JSG

Gotcha!!!
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.oktogo.co.uk
Some git has nicked some parts of my car and I'm trying to identify the part number so I can order them, my local Audi dealer parts bloke is brain dead so I need your help.

Here is a picture of the front bumper of my car, I need the corner fog light surrounds from the corner of the bumper. The bumper was supplied and fitted by my audi dealer so i'm lead to understand it all genuine audi parts.
bumper.jpg

Please can anyone give me the part numbers for the left & right plastic fog light surrounds, or can anyone tell me where i can buy them??

Thanks
John

Some git has nicked some parts of my car and I'm trying to identify the part number so I can order them, my local Audi dealer parts bloke is brain dead so I need your help.

Here is a picture of the front bumper of my car, I need the corner fog light surrounds from the corner of the bumper. The bumper was supplied and fitted by my audi dealer so i'm lead to understand it all genuine audi parts.

Please can anyone give me the part numbers for the left & right plastic fog light surrounds, or can anyone tell me where i can buy them??

Thanks
John

Look here - http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=59249

That's the Audi Votex body kit. You should have no problem getting them from an Audi dealer.

BUB

PS can you resize the picture? It's a bit on the small side............ ;)

audi dont sell the bumper kit grills you can only get them with the votex bumper