Audi a4 b6 s4 style door flares

belton

Reaction score
Hello Everybody.I own a black A4 1.9 TDI 130 which i am trying to make more sportier.I have bought a nice rear spoiler from euro car parts and 2 pairs of headlight plastic covers,top and bottom which will be painted to match the rest of the car.All i would need now is s4 style doorflares to finish the car off. I have 2 questions. Does anyone know where in either the Uk or Europe where i can buy b6 s4 door flares.There is a place in the Us called Epimporters (www.epimporters.com) who supply these,but they don't post to anywhere but the states. Also if you where to put on Audi s4 or tt 18'' alloys would they fit straight onto an a4 or would you need spacers etc.If anyone could help this would be great. Cheers.

Hi Scotty,thanks a million for the reply.I have spent 2 hours a night for 2 weeks trying to find a uk supplier!!!. Well i have ordered the parts and i look foward to when they are all painted and fitted. Cheers. Have a good one. John.

LOL

That's why these forums exist! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The guys at Vagparts are really good so hopefully you'll have no problems.

Has the S4 got flared arches? I thought it was the same as other A4's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
gizze said:
Which ones did you go for, the s4 style or the ultrasport style ??

I have an avant that I want to put the Quattro Gmbh kit on,

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi gizze,

Think you will find the Quattro Gmbh kit is not a kit at all it's factory-fit only. Prior to September 2003 you could get an aftermarket kit from Audi dealers, which I think it is still available in the Accessory Catalogue.

Yeah it is the Quattro Gmbh @ £1750, the original one is £1500?? I think.

They had 4 kits in stock for Avants and he said he had 4 cars booked in for it this week alone so they are obviously doing well with it.

Mine was £1200 fitted but I had one quote for £1800! It pays to shop around because it is the dealer who gains on aftermarket body-kits. We know they charge what they can get away with ...

Thats nice to know, I will see what I can get them down too when I go in to collect my ESP switch. Having said that I have just finished retrofitting the Nav Plus tonight so I am now a bit skint /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Hi Scotty. In the end i went for just the s4 style,i should be getting them painted and fitted in the next 2 weeks.aLSO I just bought some Lexus style lights.I just hope they are a good product and the bulbs dont keep blowing. Cheers. John.

I'll be interested in the piccies once it's all done. I've never been a fan of Lexus style lights but so far I've not seen them on an A4 so I'll withhold judgement. The only non-standard lights I've seen are these :

1611_z.jpg

A4, A6, and S4 wheels are swappable. Stay within the Audi platform:
B5 A4 and B5 S4 are swappable.
B6 A4, and B6 S4 are swappable.
B5's do NOT swap with B6's.
The TT's do not swap with the B5 nor the B6.

[ QUOTE ]
ImolaS4 said:
A4, A6, and S4 wheels are swappable. Stay within the Audi platform:
B5 A4 and B5 S4 are swappable.
B6 A4, and B6 S4 are swappable.
B5's do NOT swap with B6's.
The TT's do not swap with the B5 nor the B6.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can swap wheels from B5 to B6, but you just have to put the proper tires on...seeing how the B6 tires are 10mm wider.