Removing Rev Limiter From My A4???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually know how to do it?? I just think it would be mildly amusing when you tell him how, he then does it and 2 weeks later he is on here looking for help on how to re-build an engine :)
Jey, Thease boys know what they are talking about and they are only trying to help you out. There is no need to be so rude. Your stupidity will cost you.
Good luck when you blow the engine and need help, because I can assure you thease lads and ladies will not help.:blow:

Jey won't be joining us for a while.

Perhaps he will use the time to think about abusing other users a bit less...or to learn how to spell.

Keep the language out of the gutter please folks...

totally agree, PP thats a good idea, how do you do it anyway?

will be fun him asking how to re-build his engine!

Thank god for that, this thread was just getting sooooooo boring!!!!

An btw a **** 150bhp fsi wiv rns-e, 19" genuine rs4's, genuine alloy mirrors, sline kit, wiv jus fitted chrome twin exhusts isnt bad for a just comin one yr driver still in R plates!

An btw a **** 150bhp fsi wiv rns-e, 19" genuine rs4's, genuine alloy mirrors, sline kit, wiv jus fitted chrome twin exhusts isnt bad for a just comin one yr driver still in R plates!

Who cares?
Not me...

...and please try to spell and punctuate your posts properly, or you'll be not be back for a while.

The forum rules are perfectly clear for all to see - even those still on R plates - make the effort...or don't post.

:gaehn:...:shrug:

Could somebody please translate this into English for me, as drivel is not my first language.

Could somebody please translate this into English for me, as drivel is not my first language.

There is something about Genuine RS4 wheels... I thought they were too wide and wrong offset to fit on a standard A4 without larger arches? Innit.:arco:

YootChav isn't my first language but I think it translates as "I foolishly spent a lot of money on the wrong car so have tarted it up with shiny bits to make me feel better"

May have got some of that wrong, but the gist is correct.

YootChav isn't my first language but I think it translates as "I foolishly spent a lot of money on the wrong car so have tarted it up with shiny bits to make me feel better"

May have got some of that wrong, but the gist is correct.
:lmfao:

youd prob understand it better if u wernt a ******!

jdp1962 the 19" wont work with the sline as its lowered 30mm but mine is a sport which is lowered 20mm, dont get any rubbing!

an some1 said that the 150bhp engine is dead! then how come it gets to 60 just 1sec slower than the 190 t sline b6???

Ive been keeping an eye on this post since it started, just giggling about the big man Jey! So far we've established that Andymac's dad is younger than him, well thats what Jey says anyhow, he's had a go on a scrambler so he knows the lot?? Jey if you want to go fast, buy a FAST car!!!!

youd prob understand it better if u wernt a ******!

jdp1962 the 19" wont work with the sline as its lowered 30mm but mine is a sport which is lowered 20mm, dont get any rubbing!

an some1 said that the 150bhp engine is dead! then how come it gets to 60 just 1sec slower than the 190 t sline b6???

You have a full qwerty keyboard at your disposal, i suggest if you want intellegent answers to your questions, you ask the question in an intellegent way.

As for the 0.60 the Sline has 4wd and is probably 200kg heavier

If you want to discover what would happen should you remove the limiter you can find out quite simply:

Drive the car flat out thru first, change in to second and accellerate flat out to about 45mph, now change back into first and floor it. That will override the electronic rev limiter.

You might not like the results though.

You have a full qwerty keyboard at your disposal, i suggest if you want intellegent answers to your questions, you ask the question in an intellegent way.

As for the 0.60 the Sline has 4wd and is probably 200kg heavier

theres quattro an non quattro! as im sure u know

if i could get the insurence id be drivin a 03-04 m3 not a ****** b6 a4!!

Should we all chip in so he can afford the insurance, I am sure someone will insure him. What was it Clarkson said about M3 drivers??!!:banghead:

Are you for real, or have the moderators created you to have some fun at our expense? The reason I cannot understand you is that you are incapable of writing a correctly spelled and punctuated English sentence.

Like i said JDP he's ridden a scrambler in some mud for a bit and he knows the lot, Jey what you know about engines would easily fit on a postage stamp!! Just get yourself a burberry paintjob on your A4 to complete the full on chav out cruiser at 8.30 pm down Blackpool prom look:slapped:.

Jey why dont you toddle off and get yourself a burberry paint job to complete the whole chav image you portray, it'll go well with that Peco big bore 4.:slapped:

Should we all chip in so he can afford the insurance, I am sure someone will insure him. What was it Clarkson said about M3 drivers??!!:banghead:

u know your self a b6 doesnt come close to a m3! not even the b6 s4!

46TheDoctor! theres no chaves were i come from mate, maby were u live but not me!! thats england, chav country!

u really think i give a **** i dont know an engine inside out! ur a sad wee person! if ur married id suggest an affair or somethin!

most of yous on here prob dont own a audi! just hav an audi cap an coat!! ha ha wasters.....

yous all think a b6 is a big swanky fancy car! its really not, theres been 2 newer models since it. yous make me laugh how sad yous are.

wee geeks sittin at your pc's sayin "he can punctuate english properly" this forum is the highlight of your lives llf

No, you've definitely been created by the moderators as a wind up. If a person as stupid as your posts portray you to be had ever been born, he would have succumbed to Darwinian forces long before he reached the minimum driving age.

Think you'll find the S4 whooped the M3 round the TopGear track so wind your spotty neck in. One minute you're boasting about having an A4 (with shiny tailpipes) and the next you're slagging them off. Make up your mind. Just toddle off and buy a Ford ASBO, suits you sir!

I'll tell you what guys. Keep reading the latest instalments on this thread, and every time, the world seems a much happier place.

I'm lovin' it...

Ess_Three, I'm begging you NOT to ban Jey, please!

You can get insurance for anything whatever age you are if you can afford it so what you mean is you can't afford insurance for an 03-04 M3, therefore you can't afford an 03-04 M3 so I guess you better stick with the ****** B6 until you can afford an 03-04 M3....

01.jpg

Think you'll find the S4 whooped the M3 round the TopGear track so wind your spotty neck in. One minute you're boasting about having an A4 (with shiny tailpipes) and the next you're slagging them off. Make up your mind. Just toddle off and buy a Ford ASBO, suits you sir!

round the track yes because of the 4wd! thats all it beat it in, sure they said m3 all day long! lol when he was in the b6 s4 there was classical music playin to take the **** fs!

bet ur sittin in ur ****** b6 wiv ur mobie on this forum pullin the pickle of uself with one finger up ur hole ha ha.

is ur name master bates by any chance llf...

i never boasted, peeps said it was a ****** 150bhp fsi! pointed out it was better than theres just!

chasdrury...

im not a ****** like u as im not goin to pay £5000 to drive a m3, u can get them from £13000. easy to afford spunky lips, id go £15000-£16000 for one tho...

insurance is to much!!

calabunga dudes ha ha wasters

No didnt get any of that I'm afraid. Something about gherkins & Captain Pugwash?
It was Sade actually IIRC and the track was bone dry, so quattro had little to do with it. Please get an M3 and they'll be scraping you out of a ditch within minutes so at least you'll be out of the gene pool.

No didnt get any of that I'm afraid. Something about gherkins & Captain Pugwash?
It was Sade actually IIRC and the track was bone dry, so quattro had little to do with it. Please get an M3 and they'll be scraping you out of a ditch within minutes so at least you'll be out of the gene pool.

good come back hard socks!. i heard u drive a banana boat!

who said racin stripes dont make ur car faster cos my mate got some on his bmx an he can clear some killer jumps now! never could b4!

:lmfao:

Jey, Seriously, you making yourself look more of a **** now.mans, wasters, haters, Peeps...bla bla.... Who cares that you was going to spend 15-16k or whatever on a M3, who cares that your opinion is the M3 is a better car - why did you buy a B6 then :blink:????
You aint making sense apart from looking more of a Twit each time you post, yeah amusing at first but now getting boringggggg:drag:.
....and as for your mates BMX...well all my mates have upgraded to a mountain bikes so I wouldnt know about go faster stripes, they just use their gears instead:think:. You sure you have a licence or have you only just got your Provisional son!!

Ive met many of your sort before and basically you are just chatting *****.
Telling us people what you was going to spend on an M3 wont get you respect in here im afraid, maybe you have bored your mates sooooo much about this frigging "M3" that they cant be ***** to listen to your crap anymore and now we're the lucky ones to have to read your ********.

All I can say is Jey, carry on dreaming mate, you never know, santa might bring you a scalectrix for xmas for you to thrash round your living room..hey you might be lucky and get an M3 one.Just look on the bright side, you can stay in and play with your M3 rather than going out and trying to blow your - Quote "****** B6" up!!!!

Oh and if you going to come back with something, make it special...just for me!:keule:

carry on dreaming mate, you never know, santa might bring you a scalectrix for xmas for you to thrash round your living room..hey you might be lucky and get an M3 one.

Will he be able to remove the rev limiter from that, though? :uhm:

Jey, Seriously, you making yourself look more of a **** now.mans, wasters, haters, Peeps...bla bla.... Who cares that you was going to spend 15-16k or whatever on a M3, who cares that your opinion is the M3 is a better car - why did you buy a B6 then :blink:????
You aint making sense apart from looking more of a Twit each time you post, yeah amusing at first but now getting boringggggg:drag:.
....and as for your mates BMX...well all my mates have upgraded to a mountain bikes so I wouldnt know about go faster stripes, they just use their gears instead:think:. You sure you have a licence or have you only just got your Provisional son!!

Ive met many of your sort before and basically you are just chatting *****.
Telling us people what you was going to spend on an M3 wont get you respect in here im afraid, maybe you have bored your mates sooooo much about this frigging "M3" that they cant be ***** to listen to your crap anymore and now we're the lucky ones to have to read your ********.

All I can say is Jey, carry on dreaming mate, you never know, santa might bring you a scalectrix for xmas for you to thrash round your living room..hey you might be lucky and get an M3 one.Just look on the bright side, you can stay in and play with your M3 rather than going out and trying to blow your - Quote "****** B6" up!!!!

Oh and if you going to come back with something, make it special...just for me!:keule:

aww u care, nice long luv letter!! thanks for ur time! ur listinin an ur replyin! ha ha mug!

ur car looks *****, wheels are so **** lookin, body kit is tacky along wiv the black mirrors an roof! u on acid when u thought of that lol

wouldnt like to see the inside of ur house ha ha

are u serious when u say peeps on here wont respect me?? please respect me it would make my life complete....

Status
Not open for further replies.