Just put a deposit on this baby!!

Alangc

Reaction score
hi all,
just put a deposit down on a 2002 a4 saloon 1.9tdi 130 sport. just a quick question what kit is this on the car? also i have been told the full leather is quite rare in this model? is this a load of bull?

media

media

media

thanks alot alan

Hi alan and welcome along..nice car the kit is a factory kit not sure on the name but i have the same one minus the tailpipes. do ya mind me asking are there cut out's for the pipes or are they through the mesh??? Also not to sure on the leather i think it be a optional extra.. hope this helps

havent got the car yet mate and cant remember noticing i will let you know when i get it thanks

Leather is generally an option at around £1,700+ on the majority of A4's.
The exception normally is on S4/RS4 maybe?

Doesn't that have an armrest? I thought they were standard? Looks good though, I love that red colour.

That is a Votex Kit made by Audi as an accessory. The rear bumper is for a TDi (hidden pipes as OEM), and someone has either put a new exhaust on it or just tips and cut a hole in the mesh.

Armrests not standard in Sports, maybe on SE's it was... Not an expensive retrofit though...

It's got aluminium window trims which were an option too, or at least came with some other option!

Looks clean inside!

Chas

Nice colour :)!

Roof spoiler aswell, Looks nice.
Someone has gone on a mad-un with the silicone inside eh!
Id say there has been cut outs for the exhausts as mentioned the TDi's usually dont have the exhaust cut outs. First one ive seen with cut outs aswell.

cut outs................cut outs.....

cut outs...
Thought id just say it a few more times.ha

Any plans or keeping it as it is.

the interior doesnt look that shiny in real life lol just the flash i think. as for any modifications, i will put my touch on it but what as of yet i havent decided. i would like to drop the ride height some more but it will just be to impractical as i a have numerous ramps to go over on a daily basis. the car is mint the only thing annoyin me a bit is the red and blue temp buttons on the climate control are worn but ill sort sumthing out with them.
i have been driven a ford sierra cosworth replica for the last 6 months and was averaging around 19mpg so lookin forward to the 40+ ill get now lol.
first on the list is to get it detailed. it is clean at the minute but has minor swirls that need to go lol.
ps j7uss im lovin the black roof thing looks awesome.

forgot to say where would be the best place to get a leather armrest? have been lookin on ebay and they going for around 160 pound is that cheap/dear.

this is the first audi and diesel i have ever owned so lookin forwad to being pleased lol

Try VagParts (google it) mate, they are usually pretty good on price.

Yeah I was going to say I bet it was your flash. My Cam actually makes my car look voilet sometimes.Keep saying I gotta get a decent one!

I'd love to drop mine 30mm but like you, I have too many obstacles to tackle including my driveway.:(

The roof was an test to see what it would look like with the whole new look (alloys/mirrors etc) and pleased it went well together.Still got to get the grill blackened and inside the headlights!

Anyway back to yours, It looks mint, the detail will really stand it out from the crowd, the red when its swirl free looks stunning. I gave mine full respray few months ago but now have the odd swirl, Unavoidable..

You could be lucky and pick a 2nd hand climate controller up if the buttons bug you that bad, would you get away with a little artistic touch up..:think:??

Get yourself a remap and im sure you'll be even more pleased.
Good stuff:rock:

ill sort somethin out with the buttons just bein picky, as for the remap, i have sort of been there down that with the whole engine tuning and goin quick lol i want a nice big cruiser now without to much black reek pouring out the back lol. a sensible remap might be on the cards but i think ill be happy with it at the minute.
first thing i have to do is get the ****** car home lol should have before end of week hopefully.
ill get lots more pics up with a decent camera when i get it home.

looks good and is a nice colour. A temporary fix for the climate buttons is black permanent marker, it just hides the white a bit..

Leather was a £1200 option as I took it on mine. So much more practical with kids.

Nice looking car although I'm not a fan of the rear screen trim and the mudflaps look awful. If you want flaps then get a genuine set from Vagparts

if your thinking of putting the rns-e satnav screen in her then it might be an idea to look for a climate control unit that sits in the lower position,although they can be cut down.
armrest are only £140 from the stealer.
when i remapped my old 19tdi i got alot better mpg.

nice car mate lovely colour.

Yes agreed, nice car! A couple of bits to do on it to sort it out as have been pointed out to you!!

Nice car m8! I say that as mine is same colour and has same bodykit! LOL. Only two things wrong mudflaps and the bmw fin thing .............wrong....wrong...wrong! :)

nice. the rear exhausts have been added. but it looks like someone has just cut through the vents. You can buy just those small sections of the rear bumper that has a proper cut out that comes up and over the exhausts like on the petrol variants.

http://www.autobahnstyling.com/product_detail.asp?prodID=20

Does it have the buttons on the end of the indicator stalk? that'll be the computer that shows you your mpg etc. some earlier ones don't have it.

I beleive the kit was a 3500quid option at the dealerships.

Definately get a remap. it makes the car so much more driveable don't see it as just performance tuning!

I'd be interested to know what mileage/age/price the car was.... Always wonder what mines worth....

enjoy it.

forgot to mention car has 91000miles 2002 new timing belt fitted 12000miles ago, Fsh, nearly years mot/tax can be described as mint condition. brand new alloys and tyres. cost me £7800. this price might not reflect that of the prices of uk mainland as im in northern ireland car prices can vary greatly. this is the first a4 i seen in n.i. with leather, tdi that is, for sale.

climate control swapping is easy mate, just pull it,slides forward, undo the plugs.
revesre method for fitting new,simple.