Rear Spoiler

Little_Si

Reaction score
according to that the M3 is faster and this is roughly what I would have expected after seeing a couple of Boxster S on track.

Great site by the way

Take it easy with DSC off and build up slowly......You will soon gain enough confidence to really hammer it and DSC will become a thing of the past /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I guess I just need to get a bit more track experience and learn to leave the DSC off to keep the Boxster S well and truely at bay!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah Dom but I've got new tyres now and I'll be getting the same experience as you mate! Techno gizmos or not you're not getting a faster lap time than me... (let's stick to short, twisty tracks though, shall we?)

=Ash=
(the owner of the Boxster S Dominic was referring to above)

Does anyone know where I can get a rear spoiler like the one on the S4? I haven't been able to find one.

Thanks!

I recently bought my 2001 A4 (B6) from an Audi dealer (Approved Used) and with it came a list of all the options that they could fit for me if I wanted. One of them was the boot lid spoiler. I don't know if this is different to the one on the S4, but might be worth asking your local Audi dealer.

Two posts - two adverts for spoilerdepot.

Cynical mois? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Dont be dumb...I neither work for them nor do I care if anyone gets their products...I am just trying to help a person out. Only takes 1 cynic to spoil the thread.

It's cynical yes but dumb? I don't see why it spoils the thread.

Thanks for helping.

I wonder if I was right to be cynical. I either scared him off or caught him out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif