New S4

Tiddy

Reaction score
Hello guys. I have just joined the ranks of you Audi owners, having taken delivery of an S4 sloon tiptronic last week.
I have previously driven BMW's and am thoroughly enjoying the change. Bit perturbed at the comments on the gaerbox though! Not had any problems as yet although only covered 800 miles. Made a few trips to the petrol station already though.
Lokk forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome and enjoy the car.

Make sure you check the oil a lot. In my experience Audi's drink more oil than BMW's and, especially, Mercs. I have been putting 0.5 litres in roughly every 2-2.5k miles.

[ QUOTE ]
Tiddy said:
Hello guys. I have just joined the ranks of you Audi owners, having taken delivery of an S4 sloon tiptronic last week.
I have previously driven BMW's and am thoroughly enjoying the change. Bit perturbed at the comments on the gaerbox though! Not had any problems as yet although only covered 800 miles. Made a few trips to the petrol station already though.
Lokk forward to chatting with you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

What year?

welcome to this forum.

I hope you get as much fun out of yours as I do mine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks Scotty, I intend to enjoy it. Are you pleased with your stage 3 conversion?
One of the S4's I test drove had the stage 3 but because the sales guy was in the car with me, I didn't feel I could really open her up.