High Resolution Pictures Of Audi, VW, Seat And Skoda Needed.

Siena

Reaction score
Hi Guys and girls,
Been pretty busy here, a lot of work going on.

I would like to have some high resolution pictures, of Audi, VW, Seat, Skoda and other makes.

My forum is being constructed, as well as my website.
I'd prefer your own car, or for other makes, at least belonging to people you know, who will not object to having their vehicles displayed on my website / forum banner.

If possible, I'd prefer cars as close to stock looking as possible, arty shots are great, pictures of cars on the move even better.
I'd also prefer not to have massive buildings in the background, so minimal editing will be required.

It also makes the car the main focus.

Please, if you could post your photograpghs here, that'll be great

Thanks for reading, and Happy Sunday.

Not a single picture guys? C'mon!

The Ziners accross the pond have been pretty responsive, nothing closer to home? :sign_pics:

Heres a couple for ya mate

audi1.jpg

audi9.jpg

My old golf:

weesig.jpg

Here's a couple of mine, totally standard as I got it, and one with the 18"'s on.

I hope their ok, I know they have buildings and stuff in them, but their all I have.

Audi015edit.jpg

Audi013edit.jpg

Audi008edit.jpg

Underbonnet004.jpg

Here's a couple of mine, totally standard as I got it, and one with the 18"'s on.

I hope their ok, I know they have buildings and stuff in them, but their all I have.

Audi015edit.jpg

Audi013edit.jpg

Audi008edit.jpg

Underbonnet004.jpg

:icon_thumright:

OK, here are some

standard
amuletredvr1.jpg

modified
49947796zl6.jpg

90321277vx0.jpg

81486771rb0.jpg

I have really large 10MP shots that I can email through if needed

Nice one guys - keep 'em coming!

Will let you all know when the site and forum go live, our projected deadline is 2 weeks from today.