AH FabricationsChris Nott
Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    trev_tang's Avatar
    05 A3 TDi sport (140)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14

    twin exit bumper?!?!

    Does anyone know what u call this spitter or know the part number for the twin exit splitter for the facelift b6's??

    http://www.audia4mods.com/audi%20s4%...ody%20kits.jpg
    Many mods to follow...

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1210tech's Avatar
    Four Ring Fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    689
    thats the gmbh kit. can't help u with the part number but if you find someone with it fitted you can use their chassis number to get the part number from audi
    A4 2.5 TDi quattro sport saloon
    RNS-E DVD Nav running SW 0600 with 2007 disc including TMC function, Bluetooth Telephone, Audi iPod Interface
    18" RS6's now gone, replaced by OEM 18" S4 alloys
    Retrofit S-Line Bodykit
    Retrofit OEM Xenon's
    Retrofit Front Ambient Lighting
    Retrofit OEM Aero Wipers (thanks PJMSpeedy)

  4. #3
    trev_tang's Avatar
    05 A3 TDi sport (140)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14
    i wonder if thats it, its almost like a factory kit tho..
    Many mods to follow...

  5. #4
    1210tech's Avatar
    Four Ring Fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    689
    it is a factory kit, its the audi gmbh s-line kit. its just called ultrasport in the states
    A4 2.5 TDi quattro sport saloon
    RNS-E DVD Nav running SW 0600 with 2007 disc including TMC function, Bluetooth Telephone, Audi iPod Interface
    18" RS6's now gone, replaced by OEM 18" S4 alloys
    Retrofit S-Line Bodykit
    Retrofit OEM Xenon's
    Retrofit Front Ambient Lighting
    Retrofit OEM Aero Wipers (thanks PJMSpeedy)

  6. #5
    trev_tang's Avatar
    05 A3 TDi sport (140)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    14
    deadly..thanks man
    Many mods to follow...

  7. #6
    bubstar's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    546
    A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)

  8. #7
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    I need that one too, and for an Avant. Bubstar, I don't suppose you know the part number do you?

  9. #8
    1210tech's Avatar
    Four Ring Fanatic

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    689
    is it not the same part number for the avant & saloon? it looks the same from when i retro-fitted my s-line kit
    A4 2.5 TDi quattro sport saloon
    RNS-E DVD Nav running SW 0600 with 2007 disc including TMC function, Bluetooth Telephone, Audi iPod Interface
    18" RS6's now gone, replaced by OEM 18" S4 alloys
    Retrofit S-Line Bodykit
    Retrofit OEM Xenon's
    Retrofit Front Ambient Lighting
    Retrofit OEM Aero Wipers (thanks PJMSpeedy)

  10. #9
    bubstar's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    I need that one too, and for an Avant. Bubstar, I don't suppose you know the part number do you?

    I've got it at work, I'll post it tomorrow
    A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)

  11. #10
    J7USS's Avatar
    Shuddup Foooool!!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    LEICESTER
    Posts
    3,671
    Quote Originally Posted by bubstar View Post

    I know I keep saying it but...

  12. #11
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Cheers Bub.

    Totally with you on that Juss!

  13. #12
    bubstar's Avatar
    3rd Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Cheers Bub.

    Totally with you on that Juss!

    Skirt - 8E9 807 521G GRU - 134.66 inc vat

    Decal - 8E9 807 800A - 16.96 inc vat

    These numbers are for my 2005MY Avant, I'm not 100% sure they're the same for the saloon.

    BUB
    A4 Avant S-Line quattro - Avus Silver/Silver Half Leather *240ps*346nm* - a few choice mods. Now Stared up ;-)

  14. #13
    chasdrury's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by bubstar View Post
    Skirt - 8E9 807 521G GRU - 134.66 inc vat

    Decal - 8E9 807 800A - 16.96 inc vat

    These numbers are for my 2005MY Avant, I'm not 100% sure they're the same for the saloon.

    BUB
    For anybody who needs to know, the MY2004 skirt is part number 8E5 807 521 G GRU for saloon... 137.28 inc VAT

    Just ordered one now...

    Cheers

    Chas
    A4 2004 - 1.8TQ Limited Edition, 6 spd, Recaro Interior
    Mods - RNS-e (MK2); Rear Screens; PS2; AMI; Cruise; DIS; 18" RS6s; Carbonio CAI; Milltek CAT; Milltek CAT back Exhaust; Shark Stage 2 ReMap; RS4 RARB; HIDS; Auto Dim Rear View; RS4 Pedals, Gear Stick & Handbrake; Forge DV; Black Optics; Retro Fit Black Headlining; Retro Fit Power Folding Mirrors
    Mods to come - Memory seats; rear electric windows

  15. #14
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by trev_tang View Post
    Does anyone know what u call this spitter or know the part number for the twin exit splitter for the facelift b6's??
    Whats a facelift B6?

    Quote Originally Posted by chasdrury View Post
    For anybody who needs to know, the MY2004 skirt is part number 8E5 807 521 G GRU for saloon... 137.28 inc VAT
    Does this only fit the Votex kit? Or will it fit the normal A4 rear bumper? I have a 2.5TDi and would quite fancy the visible twin pipes look.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  16. #15
    chasdrury's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Does this only fit the Votex kit? Or will it fit the normal A4 rear bumper? I have a 2.5TDi and would quite fancy the visible twin pipes look.
    My car is a 1.8T Quattro, so one pipe at either side like Bubs but a saloon. It is not the Votex kit - this is SLine bumper - again see Bubs picture and it fits the normal A4 bumpers. Mine came from the factory with them but I need to replace the rear lower section so ordered a new one today.

    On the 2.5 is there a pipe at either side, I know the 1.9's have 2 on the left... If so, then I guess you just need straight ends and jobs a goodun?

    I am sure someone can confirm!

    Chas
    A4 2004 - 1.8TQ Limited Edition, 6 spd, Recaro Interior
    Mods - RNS-e (MK2); Rear Screens; PS2; AMI; Cruise; DIS; 18" RS6s; Carbonio CAI; Milltek CAT; Milltek CAT back Exhaust; Shark Stage 2 ReMap; RS4 RARB; HIDS; Auto Dim Rear View; RS4 Pedals, Gear Stick & Handbrake; Forge DV; Black Optics; Retro Fit Black Headlining; Retro Fit Power Folding Mirrors
    Mods to come - Memory seats; rear electric windows

  17. #16
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by bubstar View Post
    Skirt - 8E9 807 521G GRU - 134.66 inc vat

    Decal - 8E9 807 800A - 16.96 inc vat

    These numbers are for my 2005MY Avant, I'm not 100% sure they're the same for the saloon.

    BUB
    Cheers Bub! I'll get them ordered when I convert the exhaust to a single pipe on each side, like it should be, as I think it looks daft with hidden tips!

  18. #17
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by chasdrury View Post
    My car is a 1.8T Quattro, so one pipe at either side like Bubs but a saloon. It is not the Votex kit - this is SLine bumper - again see Bubs picture and it fits the normal A4 bumpers. Mine came from the factory with them but I need to replace the rear lower section so ordered a new one today.
    Mine is a 2003 non S-Line, so how does that affect that rear lower section, will it still fit? Any chance you could post a pic of your existing bumper Chas?

    Quote Originally Posted by chasdrury View Post
    On the 2.5 is there a pipe at either side, I know the 1.9's have 2 on the left... If so, then I guess you just need straight ends and jobs a goodun?
    Yes I have a tail pipe at either side. I can either get some straight ends or a back system from a 1.8T or 3.0. Anyone know if these will fit?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  19. #18
    chasdrury's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Mine is a 2003 non S-Line, so how does that affect that rear lower section, will it still fit? Any chance you could post a pic of your existing bumper Chas?



    Yes I have a tail pipe at either side. I can either get some straight ends or a back system from a 1.8T or 3.0. Anyone know if these will fit?
    Pretty sure you'll be fine... This is the only picture I have to hand, a very old one just after I got the car.

    A4 2004 - 1.8TQ Limited Edition, 6 spd, Recaro Interior
    Mods - RNS-e (MK2); Rear Screens; PS2; AMI; Cruise; DIS; 18" RS6s; Carbonio CAI; Milltek CAT; Milltek CAT back Exhaust; Shark Stage 2 ReMap; RS4 RARB; HIDS; Auto Dim Rear View; RS4 Pedals, Gear Stick & Handbrake; Forge DV; Black Optics; Retro Fit Black Headlining; Retro Fit Power Folding Mirrors
    Mods to come - Memory seats; rear electric windows

  20. #19
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Mine is a 2003 non S-Line, so how does that affect that rear lower section, will it still fit? Any chance you could post a pic of your existing bumper Chas?


    Yes I have a tail pipe at either side. I can either get some straight ends or a back system from a 1.8T or 3.0. Anyone know if these will fit?

    Haha, pleased to see you're jumping on this one too James. I think it will complement your car perfectly, along with your recent(ish) RS6's, more agressive . Lucky you've already got the two exhaust exits on the V6 beast. I've just got the 1.9 single sided ones

    I've been looking at this for a while now, with a couple of searchs going on Ebay, I've come across 2 complete systems so far - one from a 3L which wouldn't fit mine as it was a V6, that was 100 buy it now plus postage, the other was a 1.8T for 50, plus postage (which i missed ). So not that much really, I think you could do this and attach the ultrasport valance to your existing upper bumper. However I've also heard (on this forum) that you can cut your downturn tips off and replace with MillTek tips for 80. I've not looked into this though, as it's not suitable for me.

  21. #20
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Haha, pleased to see you're jumping on this one too James. I think it will complement your car perfectly, along with your recent(ish) RS6's, more agressive . Lucky you've already got the two exhaust exits on the V6 beast. I've just got the 1.9 single sided ones

    I've been looking at this for a while now, with a couple of searchs going on Ebay, I've come across 2 complete systems so far - one from a 3L which wouldn't fit mine as it was a V6, that was 100 buy it now plus postage, the other was a 1.8T for 50, plus postage (which i missed ). So not that much really, I think you could do this and attach the ultrasport valance to your existing upper bumper. However I've also heard (on this forum) that you can cut your downturn tips off and replace with MillTek tips for 80. I've not looked into this though, as it's not suitable for me.
    Yeh I think it will improve the look of the rear no end!

    Gutted you missed those ebay bargains, I need to try and find out whether the 1.8T or 3.0 rear systems will fit my 2.5TDi if anyone knows?

    I guess I would ultimately like the Votex kit, but the Ultrasport (S-Line) bumpers will be better for now at least, as I dont want the back bumper looking different to the front. Will an Ultrasport rear bumper look very different to my standard front bumper?

    Any pics of the front of yours Chas?

    In I think it was last months Audi Driver mag there is an article on a chap with a 1.9 who had Milltek system made up with two exits and a different bumper. It looked awesome!

    @ Marc1 PM me if you want a photocopy of it.
    Last edited by quattrojames; 20th August 2008 at 02:01.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  22. #21
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    http://autobahnstyling.com/product_detail.asp?prodID=20

    The above link answered a few questions for me about the quattro/votex kit. And also gives some sample prices.

    I take it the bumper remains on the car, and its just the lower part of the valance thats changed then? As below:

    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  23. #22
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Quote Originally Posted by quattrojames View Post
    Yeh I think it will improve the look of the rear no end!

    Gutted you missed those ebay bargains, I need to try and find out whether the 1.8T or 3.0 rear systems will fit my 2.5TDi if anyone knows?

    I guess I would ultimately like the Votex kit, but the Ultrasport (S-Line) bumpers will be better for now at least, as I dont want the back bumper looking different to the front. Will an Ultrasport rear bumper look very different to my standard front bumper?

    Any pics of the front of yours Chas?

    In I think it was last months Audi Driver mag there is an article on a chap with a 1.9 who had Milltek system made up with two exits and a different bumper. It looked awesome!

    @ Marc1 PM me if you want a photocopy of it.

    Thanks for that James, was it the Volume 12 issue 7 July 2008 one? If so I've got it (which has only encouraged me to do it), it was a 2.0 TDI B7 and looked the biz! If it's not that review tho, then I'd love a copy and can't wait to read more about it

  24. #23
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Thanks for that James, was it the Volume 12 issue 7 July 2008 one? If so I've got it (which has only encouraged me to do it), it was a 2.0 TDI B7 and looked the biz! If it's not that review tho, then I'd love a copy and can't wait to read more about it
    Thats the one matey yes. Are you going ahead with this? How are you proceeding?
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

  25. #24
    Marc1's Avatar
    4th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    721
    Not started it yet mate. I'm in two minds whether to get a second hand exhaust from a 1.8T (if another one comes up that is) as I don't know how long the exhausts last on A4's. It would be just my luck that I'd change it and then it would go and need replacing. So will probably save for a Milltek upgrade, however I've a list of mods on my list, lol.

    Keeping an eye out for all the parts tho and will grab them if I can if they're the right price. Noticed Rocko's rear bumper in his This weekends "work" thread, which also looks pretty damn good.

    Will let you know if I see anything suitable, that you might be interested in too.

  26. #25
    quattrojames's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Dorset
    Posts
    13,856

    My Social Networking

    Follow quattrojames On Twitter Add quattrojames on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc1 View Post
    Keeping an eye out for all the parts tho and will grab them if I can if they're the right price. Noticed Rocko's rear bumper in his This weekends "work" thread, which also looks pretty damn good.

    Will let you know if I see anything suitable, that you might be interested in too.
    Hmm his bumper is slightly different to mine, I will get a pic tomorrow to show you what I mean.

    Cheers for that, I had a browse through ebay tonight but nothing.
    Ingolstance Read about my A6 HERE.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO