twin exit bumper?!?!

i wonder if thats it, its almost like a factory kit tho..

KW_1.jpg

I need that one too, and for an Avant. Bubstar, I don't suppose you know the part number do you?

Cheers Bub.

Totally with you on that Juss! :rock:

Cheers Bub.

Totally with you on that Juss! :rock:

Skirt - 8E9 807 521G GRU - £134.66 inc vat

Decal - 8E9 807 800A - £16.96 inc vat

These numbers are for my 2005MY Avant, I'm not 100% sure they're the same for the saloon.

BUB :thumbsup:

These numbers are for my 2005MY Avant, I'm not 100% sure they're the same for the saloon.

For anybody who needs to know, the MY2004 skirt is part number 8E5 807 521 G GRU for saloon... £137.28 inc VAT

Just ordered one now...

Cheers

Chas

Does anyone know what u call this spitter or know the part number for the twin exit splitter for the facelift b6's??

Whats a facelift B6?

For anybody who needs to know, the MY2004 skirt is part number 8E5 807 521 G GRU for saloon... £137.28 inc VAT

Does this only fit the Votex kit? Or will it fit the normal A4 rear bumper? I have a 2.5TDi and would quite fancy the visible twin pipes look.

Does this only fit the Votex kit? Or will it fit the normal A4 rear bumper? I have a 2.5TDi and would quite fancy the visible twin pipes look.

My car is a 1.8T Quattro, so one pipe at either side like Bubs but a saloon. It is not the Votex kit - this is SLine bumper - again see Bubs picture and it fits the normal A4 bumpers. Mine came from the factory with them but I need to replace the rear lower section so ordered a new one today.

On the 2.5 is there a pipe at either side, I know the 1.9's have 2 on the left... If so, then I guess you just need straight ends and jobs a goodun?

I am sure someone can confirm!

Chas

Cheers Bub! I'll get them ordered when I convert the exhaust to a single pipe on each side, like it should be, as I think it looks daft with hidden tips!

My car is a 1.8T Quattro, so one pipe at either side like Bubs but a saloon. It is not the Votex kit - this is SLine bumper - again see Bubs picture and it fits the normal A4 bumpers. Mine came from the factory with them but I need to replace the rear lower section so ordered a new one today.

Mine is a 2003 non S-Line, so how does that affect that rear lower section, will it still fit? Any chance you could post a pic of your existing bumper Chas?

On the 2.5 is there a pipe at either side, I know the 1.9's have 2 on the left... If so, then I guess you just need straight ends and jobs a goodun?

Yes I have a tail pipe at either side. I can either get some straight ends or a back system from a 1.8T or 3.0. Anyone know if these will fit?

Mine is a 2003 non S-Line, so how does that affect that rear lower section, will it still fit? Any chance you could post a pic of your existing bumper Chas?

Yes I have a tail pipe at either side. I can either get some straight ends or a back system from a 1.8T or 3.0. Anyone know if these will fit?

Pretty sure you'll be fine... This is the only picture I have to hand, a very old one just after I got the car.

A4A.JPG

Haha, pleased to see you're jumping on this one too James. I think it will complement your car perfectly, along with your recent(ish) RS6's, more agressive :). Lucky you've already got the two exhaust exits on the V6 beast. I've just got the 1.9 single sided ones :sadlike:

I've been looking at this for a while now, with a couple of searchs going on Ebay, I've come across 2 complete systems so far - one from a 3L which wouldn't fit mine as it was a V6, that was £100 buy it now plus postage, the other was a 1.8T for £50, plus postage (which i missed :keule:). So not that much really, I think you could do this and attach the ultrasport valance to your existing upper bumper. However I've also heard (on this forum) that you can cut your downturn tips off and replace with MillTek tips for £80. I've not looked into this though, as it's not suitable for me.

Haha, pleased to see you're jumping on this one too James. I think it will complement your car perfectly, along with your recent(ish) RS6's, more agressive :). Lucky you've already got the two exhaust exits on the V6 beast. I've just got the 1.9 single sided ones :sadlike:

I've been looking at this for a while now, with a couple of searchs going on Ebay, I've come across 2 complete systems so far - one from a 3L which wouldn't fit mine as it was a V6, that was £100 buy it now plus postage, the other was a 1.8T for £50, plus postage (which i missed :keule:). So not that much really, I think you could do this and attach the ultrasport valance to your existing upper bumper. However I've also heard (on this forum) that you can cut your downturn tips off and replace with MillTek tips for £80. I've not looked into this though, as it's not suitable for me.

Yeh I think it will improve the look of the rear no end!

Gutted you missed those ebay bargains, I need to try and find out whether the 1.8T or 3.0 rear systems will fit my 2.5TDi if anyone knows?

I guess I would ultimately like the Votex kit, but the Ultrasport (S-Line) bumpers will be better for now at least, as I dont want the back bumper looking different to the front. Will an Ultrasport rear bumper look very different to my standard front bumper?

Any pics of the front of yours Chas?

In I think it was last months Audi Driver mag there is an article on a chap with a 1.9 who had Milltek system made up with two exits and a different bumper. It looked awesome!

@ Marc1 PM me if you want a photocopy of it.

Yeh I think it will improve the look of the rear no end!

Gutted you missed those ebay bargains, I need to try and find out whether the 1.8T or 3.0 rear systems will fit my 2.5TDi if anyone knows?

I guess I would ultimately like the Votex kit, but the Ultrasport (S-Line) bumpers will be better for now at least, as I dont want the back bumper looking different to the front. Will an Ultrasport rear bumper look very different to my standard front bumper?

Any pics of the front of yours Chas?

In I think it was last months Audi Driver mag there is an article on a chap with a 1.9 who had Milltek system made up with two exits and a different bumper. It looked awesome!

@ Marc1 PM me if you want a photocopy of it.

Thanks for that James, was it the Volume 12 issue 7 July 2008 one? If so I've got it (which has only encouraged me to do it), it was a 2.0 TDI B7 and looked the biz! If it's not that review tho, then I'd love a copy and can't wait to read more about it :jump:

Thanks for that James, was it the Volume 12 issue 7 July 2008 one? If so I've got it (which has only encouraged me to do it), it was a 2.0 TDI B7 and looked the biz! If it's not that review tho, then I'd love a copy and can't wait to read more about it :jump:

Thats the one matey yes. Are you going ahead with this? How are you proceeding?

Not started it yet mate. I'm in two minds whether to get a second hand exhaust from a 1.8T (if another one comes up that is) as I don't know how long the exhausts last on A4's. It would be just my luck that I'd change it and then it would go and need replacing. So will probably save for a Milltek upgrade, however I've a list of mods on my list, lol.

Keeping an eye out for all the parts tho and will grab them if I can if they're the right price. Noticed Rocko's rear bumper in his This weekends "work" thread, which also looks pretty damn good.

Will let you know if I see anything suitable, that you might be interested in too.

Keeping an eye out for all the parts tho and will grab them if I can if they're the right price. Noticed Rocko's rear bumper in his This weekends "work" thread, which also looks pretty damn good.

Will let you know if I see anything suitable, that you might be interested in too.

Hmm his bumper is slightly different to mine, I will get a pic tomorrow to show you what I mean.

Cheers for that, I had a browse through ebay tonight but nothing.