Rocko

TT 225
Reaction score
Me +
CG60-SL-Big.jpg
+
craig2.jpg

=

One hell of a marmite car. Should be finished by Sunday so Ill get some pics up. You'll either love it or hate it. (As will I:tocktock:)

So to save everyone the hassle of waiting, I already found the picture:

Audi.jpg

:whistle2:

Holy crap mate, you must be psychic.

What you reckon then? Go for it?

Im getting BMWs are da BOMB! on the other side?

Lol I am eagerly awaiting the update after this weekend!

I Think!

More stuff arrived last night. Its going to take ages!

But seriously, itll be marmite. Some of you will like it, some will HATE it!

And we're done. Most of you will hate it but its got a cracking response so far. Better pics from a proper camera are coming.

09082008079.jpg

10082008080.jpg

10082008081.jpg

:sadlike:.....WTF!!!!!!!!!

Rocko, WHY??????????????:sos:

I dont understand,lol, what made you do this to a stunning looking motor!!:no:

****** HELL !!!!!!

Is it a wrap or is it all individual ?
how will you polish it ?
is it a permenant thing or are you just doing it for a show /magazine or something ?

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf:

Nice motor before..................... but now it's well and truely spoilt, sorry.

I don't think any camera will make it look any better.

Holy crap mate, you must be psychic.

What you reckon then? Go for it?

Im getting BMWs are da BOMB! on the other side?

They are!

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wtf:

Nice motor before..................... but now it's well and truely spoilt, sorry.

I don't think any camera will make it look any better.

One with the lens cap still on maybe?

Is it like Military DPM for cars, will you kind of disappear in the Urban Jungle?

Im guessing you are planning to take it off Rocko when you need to.....?
Can you imagine advertising to sell (im not saying you are selling but...),lol!!!

:laugh:@ A4 Quattro (lens cap on)

So come on then Rocko.....Spill?:puke2:

Now all you need is some A8 alloys (RS8's) to complete the transformation from a nice looking car to a garish mess.

:sign_omg:
Holy Crap that was a bit of a susprise to say the least! It seems to have taken the class away from it a little as it looked really sweet before. Not my kind of look but fair play to you for being brave enough to do it in the first place.

I like it. Its on for the next 3 shows, including E38, then it'll probably be taken off. It was for a bit of fun at the end of the day, so if you cant have a laugh with your mods then whats the point in doing them. Same as my Subaru STI pink S4 calipers, its all a bit of fun!

Better pics.

Picture125.jpg

Picture127.jpg

Picture128.jpg

Picture129.jpg

Picture131.jpg

Well Rocko - I have to say mate - I would have stuck with my suggestion of "Man love rules ok"!!

Fair play to you though for giving it a try.

Golf - dont knock the Rs8's till you have tried them matey!!

Its all about thinking outside the box. No point in copying everyone else all the time, so if theres an opportunity to try something new, then why not?

It looks pretty cool and bit of fun to run about with them on it.

^^ Thats me being speechless by the way! Cant say I like that Rocko but admire your balls for yet again being a daring mo fo!!

Stop admiring my balls!! :yes:

Thats an ABT front end James, with some smoothing.

James0808 had it on the car when I bought it. They're costly as hell!! We smoothed it so that cost nothing.

You'd need to ask an ABT dealer mate, if you can find one!

I think that looks great, how often do you see a motor like that? Each to there own and all that...

I think you will get lots of attention wherever you go, be it into town on a saturday, or displaying the car at a car show.

Attention is not my thing, but if it's yours - you've done the right thing ..

I thought people mod their cars to get attention.

I think it looks good, if you like it thats all that matters.

Good luck at the show.

Cheers.

See you at Edition38. At least you'll be able to find me easy enough.

Against a green background, you'll spot me a mile away. In town however, I am invisible!

Its wild Rocko, i think you have a leaning towards Euro Style....lol

Seriously tho it wouldnt look out of place on the continent and its vinyl after all so its easy to remove.

Nice one for showtime mate, It does look better without it in the long term, but the car underneath makes a nice canvas tho eh?

Maybe you should get some unusual sponsors vinyl's on there next, and claw some of that £36 back :)