This weekends "work"

Hi Rocko, Saw you this morning at the Tesco knocknagoney traffic lights; I was turning round heading up parkway. Might not have been you, could of been another camouflaged A4.. hard to see as its camouflaged…. Fair play for doing it, looks better in the flesh than in the pics...

HAHAHA, I was just saying to the missus, "I recognise that audi" but didnt click at all.

Kinda disappears from some angles. The vinyl, not the car.

def different and its nice to do something daring and fun coming up to a car show, im sure with the right background and stuff that it will look great, at the minute tho im not loving it! 10/10 for effort kid

Well I dont want to disappear completely. Think of the shunts Id be in at the lights.

Picture005.jpg

Quick pic from Edition38

Rocko, what did you use to spray your grill mate??? any special stuff???

Changed the link to a new one there now.

J7USS - Sprayed with matte black spray cans. Nothing special so when it gets stone chipped I can just spray it again quickly.

Rocko- Your graphics are starting to grow on me. Looks pretty good in the picture @ Edition 38 but as for the Golf next to you :puke: not really helping itself!

He is getting a respray soon but wanted something different until then so went for the camo.

Seems to be well liked, Ive got a few people wanting it now. Got an army style polo, a bright yellow mk4 golf, a volvo!! and a passat to do next.

The car itself was very nice. VR6 on DZ Exclusives.

Quick pic (with lots of photoshop) from a show recently. We lined the cars in UV and used black lights to outline them like Tron.

Anyhoo, heres some pics.

rockosA4mod.jpg

p1020315.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

Oh and my camo is coming off over xmas, to be replaced with more cool stuff.

I think you've lost the plot Rocko! I don't know why but I love it

I did briefly come near the plot a few months ago, but quickly lost it again.

Sure, its a bit of fun! And theres more to come now Ive got my own ****** fine vinyl plotter.

as someone else said strangely drawn to the bright colour set & camo style, its way out there but big cahoonas for being outside the box which I always salute, but as I always say with these things, its not about what you want neccessary its about what you can do for others in a marketing way I guess, like the tdi body conversion while back to an rs4 look, cost alot but the work that comes from it outweighs the initial cost/time IMHO