My 190 Sport finally in the classified section

pav-g

Reaction score
As the title states finally managed to put the ad in - so please spread the word. Thanks guys

pav

Here we go sir - some close up pics of the car - more pics to follow

IMG_2557.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2551.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2550.jpg

IMG_2339.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

I cant beleive you are trying to sell it that Dirty!
Pav you should be ashamed...

I cant beleive you are trying to sell it that Dirty!
Pav you should be ashamed...

Yeah I know mate its embarassing. I washed car this evening and before i could dry the darn thing it was ******* it down... but the car is clean

Yeah I know mate its embarassing. I washed car this evening and before i could dry the darn thing it was ******* it down... but the car is clean

...and heres me being sarcastic!!;)

Looks mint mate, You've done well to keep a black car as clean as that.If only I had the balls to have got a black car, I love em when they are kept clean, My old man has a black one but he's still thinking of selling up because he's like me, likes to have a contant clean ride, just so hard in this wonderful British Summer.

Ahhh right I thought you meant the New New shape, Or is that the newest shape, :huh:, sure the one I looked at was more Sharper...
Whats the rear end look like??you got any pics?

Hey J7USS I wish it was the new new shape, just the face lift version. Yeah pics of the back, interior etc are:

pic3-2.jpg

I love the 20's

pic5.jpg

Panoramic Roof

pic4.jpg

Built in satnav, tv, dvd player etc

Thanks for that Pav!

Car looks spot on! Shame it dont have leather, but beggars cant be choosers! ;)

I have to get a move on to sell mine now! What the mileage? 81K?

Hi Vishal, its weird re leathers as I spent ages finding one without them. My previous 2 cars (330ci and 325i Cab) came with leathers and I used to hate it when kids used to scuff the seats when coming in and out from back etc. Yep mileage is 81k but the 190 has been maintained endlessly. I checked the history and got a run down of all the work it had undertaken at audi to make sure it coincided with the service book and since Ive had it (18m) had it inspected twice and had waterpump/timing belt changed etc - car drives spot on.

Good luck in selling yours however I apologise in that I will still have to advertise it in the autotrader as back up. Private plates off and the original ones back on so theres nothing holding car back now.

We'l see what happens

Yep, thats cool Pav, Hope you have a hard time selling it! :thumbsup: And i hope i dont have a hard time selling mine, making both of our transactions swift! :laugh:

Quick up-date folks. Cars now in this weeks local (yorkshire) autotrader and on net. So far ive had a couple of enquiries which dont sound too promising, we'l see how things pan out over the weekend.

p