splitter

1wheelonly

cabriolet
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
does anyone know if the seat leon cupra R splitter fits a standard a4 cab front bumper?
it needs something,far too plain but nothing out realy for cabs.

Go on Audizine and search for this much discussed thread mate ! There has been loads of people fitting to stuff.....

Or perhaps you could be lucky like me and find a genuine Audi DTM special edition carbon front splitter for £50 !!!!!

ive looked on there now but cant find anything for cabs andy :uhm:

got any links

sorry to be a pain.

This what I was going to do with mine too but my ****** Driveway says Noooooooooooooo!! Gutted, they are well cheap from stealers aswell, dont buy one off the net, just go down your Seat garage.

oh and yeah get one because you'd be able to mod it to fit easy!!:thumbsup:

a silly £20 odd quid, its worth getting one and playing around with it, if its no good bin it.

Exactly mate, well worth a Go hey, next time you take the mrs out just make her spend the first 20 quid, Evens you up then eh!!ha

Your car is looking mint there I must say, hey, ive probably asked you before but is yours Amulet Red???

she always spends the first 20 quid !!!!!

yes it is amulet, is yours as it looks brighter than mine, unless thats down to the fresh paint,more elbow grease and a better camera..

just fitted headrest screens for the kids, looks great.:thumbsup:

Its my ****** camera, My Nokia takes better pics. Wish id used that in the first place.

lets have a butchers of the screens??

I just scrolled through the whole thread and cant find a pic of a b6 with the splitter fitted?? Anyone help cos i like the idea of this.

can any of you computer mad men photoshop a cupra r splitter on the front of a cab or even my cab.
cheers

thats exactly what i want A4 TURBO UK but i wounder if it would sit right on mine,the a3 bumpre has a nice flat front lip for it to sit on,mine is a bit rounded a curves under.
thanks for the reply mate.