Here we have it...

J7USS

Shuddup Foooool!!
Reaction score
Still a few bits to add on but its 80% there.. Grill and brakes to finish it off exterior wise, I would like to lower it aswell but cant.
Thinking of some spacers aswell (maybe 60% done after all)
Basically Ive had it sprayed, took out all the annoying little dents and scratches. added a few bits here and there, im sure you'll notice.
Still gotta wait till I can give it a real good clean as the paint usually takes 7 days atleast to fully come out, oh and I need a new camera, mine is shocking. Looks better in the flesh I must say..

I welcome all comments :) positive and negative, main thing is...im happppy with it so far!!:yahoo:
Enjoy!!

100_1728.jpg

100_1729.jpg

100_1730.jpg

100_1731.jpg

100_1734.jpg

100_1735.jpg

100_1737.jpg

100_1739.jpg

100_1740.jpg

100_1744.jpg

100_1745.jpg

100_1749.jpg

100_1752.jpg

100_1754.jpg

100_1749.jpg

100_1750.jpg

Haha See you went red on the spotlight surrounds then! (If your not sure look at another thread!)
Looking very nice though J7USS

wheels = looooovely :)

grill needs to be black & so do the gog lights and the surrounding areas, otherwise very very nice :)

v nice....those wheels are seriously sexy. Roof looks amazing too. Good job all round I'd say:applaus:

Looks good, what brakes you after for it? Did you manage to get a custom caliper carrier?

Looks very nice, I would love to be in a position to get my car resprayed! I expect it would make me paranoid about going out though ...:gun2:

Love it mate! Really like the roof, I've been thinking of it myself but not sure how the black will contrast with the silver.

What are your brake plans?

looking wicked there j7uss :)

Lovely mate, those wheels are perfect!

Very very tasteful my friend good work indeed. Black grill will top it off. Getting mine done in 2 weeks. whoop whoop.

Oh yes that is spanking. Only thing I would do is darken the lights and front grille to matte black.

That looks really well mate!

looks great mate,
black roof,black mirrors, needs the black grill to finish, just a thought but do you think the door blades youve added would of looked good black?
top dog looks great mate !!!!
wheels are **** hot!

car looks great, nice rims, what are they?

Image051.jpg

Yeah I was chuffed with the roof and how it turned out, I wasnt sure at first, same with the mirror covers but I reckon they complement each other pretty well!

The grill what Im getting is a full Black one, just gotta wait for it to come, takes up to 3wks delivery.

Rocko - Ive been thinking about my headlights but Im to paranoid in taking mine off and slinging them in the oven, wanna sell me yours!:). Think Im going to have to spend on some S4 lights.

1wheelonly - someone said that about my door blades but thought it would have looked weird because they are only small.The S4 blades (which I originally wanted) would have been better I reckon, I love the sharper flare on them, Might still find some yet.

Willsnagaro - Your roof will look top with that colour mate. What colour you going for? I just went for straight gloss black in the end.

Rickparmer - thats the one, couldnt find anywhere else to take my shots. Im looking for a decent camera at the mine, hate this ****** Kodak crap.some shots make my car look pink!!

Tonyt - Do it mate, you only have to look at Rockos and that'll make your mind up. I think the black roof suits the silver car best IMO.

Steveyboy - Interior is now on the agenda, im still after a S4 interior, got a steering wheel mounted boostgauge on its way from the USA (a step closer to my Turbo upgrade,lol) and going to put some ambient light pack in there. Wouldnt mind a diff steering wheels but far to expensive to justify!

The Slug - They are yank designed - Lxy Haines

Howdy - lol yeah they didnt take much prepin up in the end. im glad I put them on aswell, balance the sides out well.

These rims were actually none of the 3 I narrowed my choices down to. took me ages to find some what i thought were going to suit the car and the black red theme. So glad I chose them now.

My brakes are the ballache at the min, never did go with the porche ones as 1.I was being ****** about by a certain person and 2. the brackets were too much hassle getting hold of. So its the S4 route for me!

Thanks for all your comments though Guys.
Soon as my Grill arrives it's give me another excuse to picture whore!!:)

Haha See you went red on the spotlight surrounds then! (If your not sure look at another thread!)
Looking very nice though J7USS

Lol, yeah got a little confused then, just seen the other thread....so i started with Black...silver,back to black (that was an old pic in the other thread) and now they are red........but not sure whether I should have gone back to Black..:think:

ah man that looks superb, just those couple details which u seem to have in hand which will really finish ot off, the black grill will look superb and really compliment the mods. wheels look sweet and theres no chrome plate surround, glad u seen sence on that one bro. i can see u giving it a detail once the paint has had time to settle. top job all round
:applaus:

Whoah! When did all this happen?! Last I remember you still had the RS4's and a normal roof...

Car looks brilliant, much kudos to you for trying something different which is rarely seen on the UK forums. Wish I had the balls to do something similar.

Like everyone has already said the black grille will look a lot better when it arrives and I actually think the mirror covers would look better in red. Also IMO the S4 blades (another mod which passed me by - been doing overtime at work have we?) would look cool in matte black. Finally the car would be finished off nicely with S4 style darkened headlights, it's an easy enough job, I did it on my S3.

All in all, top effort, now get that 2.7 bi-turbo under the bonnet lad and you'll have the ultimate A4 :cool:

Car looks brilliant, much kudos to you for trying something different which is rarely seen on the UK forums.

:iagree:
Makes a nice change to see some decent wheels other than Audi reps:lazy:.

Cheers Golf/James..

The door blades would look something like this...

B6.jpg

Not sure whether id like them or not!

The front end on mine defo needs to be darker, once the grill is fitted then ill decide whether im gonna give the headlights a go.
Im looking for a breaker so I can buy the headlamps seperate just incase I screw them up!

The 2.7 bi turbo would be a dream come true but far too much work and expense. Still waiting for the Kit from across the pond but sick of waiting, I wanted everything done for this summer so may have to look at other Options, Maybe the K04-15 route!

ah man that looks superb, just those couple details which u seem to have in hand which will really finish ot off, the black grill will look superb and really compliment the mods. wheels look sweet and theres no chrome plate surround, glad u seen sence on that one bro. i can see u giving it a detail once the paint has had time to settle. top job all round
:applaus:

haha yep chromes surrounds have gone im affraid Chris!!:)
As i said above, once the front end has been darkened with the grill and headlights, It'll all fit together nicely I reckon.

J7uss, your car looks mean as f*ck mate. Really like the black mirror covers too. Can't wait to see it with the darkened front, will look top! :jump:

Youve got my thumbs up mate - glad you've remained sensible and not gone tacky.

Youve got my thumbs up mate - glad you've remained sensible and not gone tacky.

Thanks Dad, I mean Pav ;)
Where you been hiding anyway?Saving up so stayed away from the Forum!!ha

lookin good juss i see you got some s-line door blades

Yep, Howdy on here sorted me out!
I think they look well because I turned my skirts in from day one, dont like the Rieger skirts that flare out too much!

RUBBISH !!

Sorry guys don't have broadband at home at the mo, so had to wait till this morning, and my my, wasn't it worth it J7USS ?!!!

Carbon mirrors ! Go for it...

Lovin those rims. Where did you get them from?

S4 h/lights? Can't recall them being different? Shows how little I know eh?!

J7USS, Im doing another set of those lights for a guy over here. I can supply a step by step guide if you want?

Its piece of ****, and itll only take you a couple of hours. Plus you get to put your feet up while the lights are baking.

RUBBISH !!

Sorry guys don't have broadband at home at the mo, so had to wait till this morning, and my my, wasn't it worth it J7USS ?!!!

Carbon mirrors ! Go for it...

Lovin those rims. Where did you get them from?

S4 h/lights? Can't recall them being different? Shows how little I know eh?!

Haha, wheres your broadband Stoaksey!!!!
Mirrors are Gloss black with high gloss finish, carbon wouldnt have loked right on mine IMO, if I had the roof the same then yeah why not, carbon is toooooo expensive for me at the mo, gotta keep funds ready for Turbo work eh..:)

I got the rims from a company in Scotland, took me a while but it was none of the 3 I narrowed it down to, just goes to show eh!
S4 h/lights have the black inserts so it saves the Joey Mod....Im sure they do anyway!!:think:

J7USS, Im doing another set of those lights for a guy over here. I can supply a step by step guide if you want?

Its piece of ****, and itll only take you a couple of hours. Plus you get to put your feet up while the lights are baking.

Hey rocko that would be Spot on mate if you could, Im sweating just thinking about it!!!ha

No worries, Ill be doing it in the next two weeks I reckon.

Its really, really easy. Just a bit unnerving when you start attacking the bonder with a steak knife LOL!

:faint:
No worries, Ill be doing it in the next two weeks I reckon.

Its really, really easy. Just a bit unnerving when you start attacking the bonder with a steak knife LOL!

I look forward to it mate, Aprreciate it!!

We'll be doing it this saturday in fact, so ill throw a "How to..." together and get it posted.

Looks awesome, paint looks so deep & rich in colour! Rims suit the car well, no need to lower in my mind. Only thing i'd say is the mirrors look a little out of place being black when everthing else is red now, probably will be better when the grill is on to give a little balance to the colours. Sorry if im sounding like Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen there!!!

love the new look. im not 100% on the black roof tbh, but the pictures probably dont do it justice. love the wheels. are you ebaying you old mirrors?

Not wanting to hijack the thread - oh what the hell I usually dio anyway. Is anyone interested in some black mirror casings, as I've swapped them for chrome ones...?

PM me...

;)