Small dent in edge of my luvvly A4's bonnet!

Greytop

Reaction score
Suppose it was going to happen, I was out on business the day before yesterday (s**ty weather). Got back, car was filthy. Gave a quick look over yesterday and noticed what appeared to be a dead fly on the Amourfend bonnet protection, took a closer look, wiped the area and found this small dent (see picture) right on the leading edge of the bonnet, near the middle.
just wondering if anybody thinks Dent wizard or a similar outfit might be able to get it out.

Any ideas? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think that would be a difficult one being right on the edge. I always thought that 'Dents Away' etc, relied in springing out the dent from behind ... might be difficult to get to ... then again I might be wrong!

Thanks for the sympathetic words. The dent is only small be where it is makes it so visible. Would a preferred a ding in a door to this (shouldn't temp fate I suppose!). Any way I have sent an equiry off to "LittleKnocks" Harefield, Middlesex. They seem to have a good reputation as their name has been mentioned more than once in good light on other boards.
The area looks like it might be difficult to get to from behind but there are a couple of holes in the general area (see picture below)If it came to I'm not sure whether I would get any paintwork done to rectify it, but then again it winks at me every time I look at the car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Have to agree, that is the conclusion I am coming to. LittleKnocks say remove Armourfend, repaint of leading edge of bonnet then lacquer and blend in. £100+VAT, not bad all things considered.

Must of been a stone flying at some velocity, probably off a truck tyre /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif