EM TuningSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

removing front cigarette lighter??

Hello!
    I have a broken front cigarette lighter in the centre console of my B6 Avant, and need to remove the old one and fit the new one which Ive ordered.
    i cant see how to remove it, and am thinking that it must come out from the back of the centre console, which I assume means that I have to remove it! Is it a big job? Any advice would be much appreciated!
    Scottyjohn
    www.flashsync.co.uk
    2002 A4 Avant TDI 130 SE

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    easy job but time consuming you have to remove the whole console. start by removing the stereo, air-con unit, gear lever surround, front ashtray these will uncover most of the bolts. remove the armrest and rear ashtray aswell, the last 2 screws are under the dash beneath a plastic cover one at each side
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE

RAA RAA like a dungeon dragon!

Status
    get some tea and buscuits ready cause the first time you do it will take you ages. 2nd time 15 mins

Neutral

Status
    Hi guys,
    Got it sorted by just persuading it out from above! Had to make some small cuts in the housing but fits back in no problem. Thanks for the help
    Scottyjohn
    www.flashsync.co.uk
    2002 A4 Avant TDI 130 SE