AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    Neutral

Status

Engine Splash Guard - Where to Buy??

Hi Guys,
    I am having real problems with my B6 A4 not having an engine splash guard. It was not on the car when I bought it and I never thought much of it.
    When it is wet though and you drive through any kind of puddle it wets the fan belt, the battery light comes on and you lose power brakes and power steering!!! Really dangerous when you are driving on windy irish roads as you never are expecting it and especially my wife finds it really hard to stear as it has 18' rims. I need to get one of these asap as it is actually a frightening danger when it happens.
    I have called breakers yards and they all say they dont have them as they are usually damaged by the original crash of a car or by the staff removing parts.
    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..... BTW, its been a while since I was here.....Good to be back!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    have you tried vagparts or if they are to expensive try ebay.de
    EBONY PEARL 2003 1.8T SPORT GMBH 190 AVANT 19" GALLARDO,S S4 SILVER SILK NAPPA HEATED RECARO,S MATT ALI MIRRORS,O.CT INTAKE PIPE, B7 DTM VOTEX SKIRTS, HYPERBOOST HX DIVERTER VALVE, RS4 DOORCARDS+TRIGGERS, AUTO-DIMMING REAR VIEW MIRROR, RS4 BRUSHED ALI TRIM, RS4 START BUTTON, PIPERCROSS PANEL FILTER, RIEGER INFINITY FRONT BUMPER:: NOW REMAP,D TO 240 ISH BHP OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE