Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Reverse Gear

Status

sat nav for a4 cab 03

Hi i was just wondering if anyone recommends the sat nav for my car, i currently have the 6 cd loader and need to know who is the best person i can purchase the audi sat nav from. thanks

2. # ADS
    ADS

Space Cowboy

Status
    ebay is a good place to start mate.

Could run to 400 tho. I think the last one I saw was under that but not by a huge amount, I did see one that was really cheap but there was something wrong with it and can't remember what
    B4 TDI - old skool project / daily driver...if it ain't broke, it's probably an Audi...

5th Gear

Status
    400 is a pretty good price when you compare it to the 2K that Audi will charge you!!
    A6 3.0 TDI.

4th Gear

Status
    I paid 400 for mine.....came from this bloke :

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/dj.kolia/

THe 1st one I got had a broken rear Fakra connector....so sent it back and got another.....its worked faultlessly for the past 15 months. I hooked up a 6 disk CD changer and thats in the glovebox.......then fitted bluetooth module...(had to source the Bluetooth module from the german e-bay www.ebay.de )

So Costs
    RNS-e 400 (came with free wiring adapor. GPS antenna, 2006 Map DVD & code card)
    CD Changer for Glovebox 30 - E-Bay bargain (not really needed as a 2GB SD card in the RNS-e will hold around 18 CD's worth of MP3 tracks)
    CD Changer to RNS-e cable 18

207 Map DVD - free upgrade from main dealer
    Bluetooth module (Q version) 140
    Bluetooth Interface cable 35
    Bluetooth Antenna 10
    Bluetooth Microphone 60 from main dealer

OK...so for around 700 its all done and works great (still need a bit of VAG Com coding to sort out the phone book upload).....but its a great system....

Best of all though, when I sell my A4 I will either fit the whole lot in my new B7 A4 (my intended next purchase), or put the whole lot back on E-bay as a complete package.....should get a good price for it all....and refit the double DIN Symphony (which is in a box under the stairs) to my B6 A4.
    Last edited by JohnboyC; 9th June 2008 at 19:20.

2003 1.8T Sport Ebony Black A4 Cabriolet

Status
    Heard a few good things about that ebay seller. Or Kenwood / Pioneer both do some nice double DIN aftermarket uits depending what you are after and what price you want to pay.
    B6 1.8T Sport Cabriolet - Ebony Black & Red Sports Leather-19" Sportec Mono10s-Bootlip spoiler-One touch roof module-Green Cotton filter-Forge 007 - 2007 rear lamps-2007 OEM interior dimming compass mirror-OEM S4 heated, elec folding, dimming aluminium door mirrors-2007 RS4 cabriolet exhaust-2007 RS4 Carbon trim-2007 RS4 starter button-2007 RS4 inner door handles- A4 DTM carbon front splitter
    1994 UK MX5 in rare Laguna Blue
    2003 Yamaha R1 (5PW) Tech Silver - not standard !