Redex Millers wynns...

klix11

Reaction score
Hi, i would like to use an fuel additive and want your advice on which you one you guys would reccomend/use in a 1.9tdi
thanx

personally i've used redex a lot on other cars espec. diesels and it does seem to work, it has a delay while its cleaning then it will work after that fuel is gone and the car seems better for ages.

I must admit to not being a fan of car additives, usually if they were that good the manufacturer would use it already, however fuel system and injector cleaners are a bit different because injector spray will deteriorate over time so they can't account for that, but most new fuels have detergents built in so if you use optimax, v-power, city diesel etc then maybe you wont notice any difference?

I doubt the manufacturer would use it, those boogers will lose out on valuable dosh if the injectors, EGRs, and turbos didn't bung up... perhaps a little cynical.

I use Forte diesel treatment at every service I do. Very good stuff. Not a performance enhancer in that it doesn't increase the octane. It's very good for injectors and thus ensuring a complete burn.

That said I do have a bottle of Miller DSP4 that I occasionaly put in.