Loom harness for heated seats???

cocain

RAA RAA like a dungeon dragon!
Reaction score
hi Guys,
Anyone know where I can get the wiring harness for the heated seats that runs from the climate control unit to the seats. And also to make the electrics work. Been trying to get it from the guy who sold me them but he ain't got back to me yet. also tried a german company that wasl listed in a previous thread on here but have had no answer from them. i know i can try breakers etc. but I'm really after a shop. Suprisingly the guys at the local stealer weren't that much help and looks like it will be a long one with them so they will be my last resort.
So anyone with previous experience of doing this who can give me some help would be great.
at present i have all the parts but no electric wiring to connect them up and bring life to them.

Thanks

Have you tried www.kufatec.de ? If it's not on the website, try emailing them. They do take a few days to reply, but they are pretty good at making up cables for you if they don't stock them.

Rich

Yea that's the site that i tried and have had no reply. I'll wait a bit longer then try them again.

cheers

They can usually take a few days, I think the last time I enquired about parts with them it took then about 4/5 days or so, but delivery was pretty quick considering it's from Germany.

Hope they reply to you soon.

Rich

Thanks
i've looked at those so many times but didn't have a clue if they were the right ones.
my headache seems to be getting better now