Remap

tick_audi_a3

Reaction score
Hi,
im a newbie and i have a 03 plate audi a4 car sport, and was wondering what the best place is it to get it remmaped,

I heard from my friends that e-maps do a good job, anyone recommend?

emaps are good and will come to you.There are loads of tuners out there to choose from and nearly all will get you about the same result.

When i was choosing a company to use i looked to see who most people used and i kept seeing REVO. I revo'd my mk4 golf gttdi and loved it. When i got my A4 i remapped it within a week. They offer a switch so you can turn the extra power on and off - dont bother, you'll never want to drive it as standard again.

Star Performance in Scotland, top bloke Jim Curley.

They were in the papers the other year up here for tuning / producing the worlds fastest ever RS4 estate, and knocking the scooby legacy twin turbo off the Guiness B/O/R top spot!

Hi,
im a newbie and i have a 03 plate audi a4 car sport, and was wondering what the best place is it to get it remmaped,

I heard from my friends that e-maps do a good job, anyone recommend?

Where abouts are you?

We offer members the price of £265 all in on that model, or £295 all in if you would like before and after power runs on our Dyno

Give us a call on 01902 324584 if you would like to chat :yes:

have you had yours done yet scots ?

Nah mate not yet, but been up to star perf for some service bits. I plan to get the remap done in the next month, cos the overtaking grunt in 4th or 5th is pathetic after driving a chipped tdi LOL

Also on the list is a downpipe, CAI, TIP, DV and Magnex exhaust (cos I reckon it sounds the best of all)

Just dont tell the wife :friends: