cheeky teaser of my custom exhaust

chris_20

Reaction score
just had a custom exhaust made up for the machine which it was badly in need off, £400 later i got meself a (silent)dual exhaust 3' tips and a finished audi a4,i say 'finished' now anyhoo. here it is gettin made up. hopefully gonna get me chum to get a few decent pics with his tasty new camera

before
photo0058ug3.jpg

photo0070hn1.jpg

Looks good mate, makes a big difference having the twin pipes on there...

Rich

Chris, it look the business, where did you get it done? How much did it cost ya if you don't mind me asking?

£400 it cost me niknak, it was done by a company called pipewerx(who are excellent by the way)in burscough which is a small villiage near liverpool
and yes the feds got a hold of me and asked me to change the plate font back to the normal road legal one booo

I agree Chris the twin exhaust are the final touches - its been good to see the transition from when you initially bought the front bumper, side skirts, rear and now the exhausts - well done

So what next

lol cheers boys- hopefully theres nothing next pav, think i deserve to spend money on meself for once rather than me car lol.

Looking good chris!
Im sure you have more than one pocket to burn :)

£400 it cost me niknak, it was done by a company called pipewerx(who are excellent by the way)in burscough which is a small villiage near liverpool
and yes the feds got a hold of me and asked me to change the plate font back to the normal road legal one booo

Chris

Was that fitted?

Ian

yep that was fitted bud, its only the rear section though, i think he said to get the whole through system it woulda cost around £550 and i couldnt justify spending that much on a exhaust which all i really want from is the 2 pipes sticking out the back to finish off the look

Looking good chris!
Im sure you have more than one pocket to burn :)

i have officailly padlocked my pockets mate.
car is looking very clean there by the way J, was it just a quick bath or did u detail it?

Does anyone know what part number I need for the duel exit trim?
Thanks
Ian

Sorry if I have missed this, is your car a 1.8T or a diesel? And if you didnt have twin pies before where did you get the correct bumper from? I have twin pipes, but being a diesel they are swept down. If I wanted visible outlets like yours would I need to buy a whole new bumper or is the lower valance interchangeable?

Does anyone know if a rear setup from a 1.8T would fit mine?

it makes sense that audi would use the same spacing.

Pretty sure the 2.5tdi and my 1.8t are the same, they are very similar looking and would probably be the same but some one else will know. (im drunk LOL)

mine is the 1.9tdi. i put the rear bumper on which i bought of ebay with the 2 holes pre cut in order to fit the dual exhaust

i have officailly padlocked my pockets mate.
car is looking very clean there by the way J, was it just a quick bath or did u detail it?

Thanks - Had to take advantage of the Little sun we had so Just a Quick bath mate with a coat of Turtle wax.
Its the last clean before It gets sprayed. Just gotta get my cousins *** in Gear...:asskicking:

E-bay here I come then :yahoo:
Chris please let me have the contact details of the garage.
Cheers
Mate
Ian

Sprayed?? going for a different colour?

No Same colour but freshening up, Its mainly the front end stone chips plus I have few tiny dinks that need sorting so thought what the hell, full hit...and Im having the Black roof too. Door blades being put on and a couple of other tweeks aswell as changing the alloys!

Spoke to him tonight and we're starting it week after next, My cousin is one of them, you have to stay on his case else it'll dissolve through his head (Duane will tell you,lol). Was supposed to be this week but we got few mad weekenders coming up so a little hectic....Cant wait!:superman:

sounds sweet J, u bin selling your body again to raise the fundage?? ;) was gonna say dont change the colour cause it really looks the part. black roof is a thumbs up from me. what sorta wheels you going for or that top secret info?

E-bay here I come then :yahoo:
Chris please let me have the contact details of the garage.
Cheers
Mate
Ian

if thats the bumper your after niknak then its part of the votex kit kinda hard to get hold off though i will warn you.
the website is www.pipewerx.com ,all the info is on there aswell as pics of previous cars he has done. cracking fella and will even provide u with refreshments on a boiling hot day. if the website doesnt work(as it isnt with me now) give us a shout and ill put the phone number and addy up etc for u fella:icon_thumright:

sounds sweet J, u bin selling your body again to raise the fundage?? ;) was gonna say dont change the colour cause it really looks the part. black roof is a thumbs up from me. what sorta wheels you going for or that top secret info?

Haha, na I sent the mrs out this time, did quite well too.....:undwech:

I did think about changing my colour at first but too much hassle.
If I dont like the roof then Ill get him to respray it back to red again, should look alright though, A4mods have a couple on and looks good.
Im getting some Chrome spinners to match my Numberplates...

...yeah right,lol..
Im toying with 3 types at the min but you'll all see the end result soon as its sprayed, im cracking that wip on my cousin,just want it done now...