whats this mean?

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
this little sign just popped up tonight, whats it mean ?
12052008439.jpg

12052008440.jpg

well 1st of all, try a smaller image on here as its huge mate, lol, lol, anyway its brakes I think, pad warning sensor, it will probably come & go, they sometimes do that with some dirty or grit, but check the pad width to see if close on, but if its only just come on I wouldnt worry to much.

Just check that you didn't hose the connection off, or break the wire. It just sits behind the caliper. The warning light is only for the front pads aswell.

The 144 MPG figure is not an average, I can get my R32 to do 200 MPG if I coast.

181,000 miles and still going strong Turk!

I can get 200 mpg if I coast too - but the car is stationary so obviously not coasting! I guess if you coasted to a halt and then took the photo it would maintain the high reading ??

Thanks Scotsman :hi: I had realised the car wasn't moving!

My original comment was in jest :keule:

well im back again with this one, iv taken off the brakes today and im nowhere close to the sensor, what i have noticed is when i hit the car horn with all the electrics going, lights, stereo, heaters, heated seats, everything basicly it triggers it off, im thinking is it a low voltage drop that makes it do this?

PS the car does give some great MPG, when ticking over :laugh: