Clean car?

jamesw

Reaction score
I don't know what the rest of you have experienced but I get looks of sheer amazement from my neighbours when I clean my car weekly (when the weather is nice). They think I clean my car too often, I think that it looks better the cleaner it is and a weekly wash is better than monthly (or never). Maybe its because i dont have a drive? Has anyone else experienced weirdness from neighbours re their car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif?

I used to get comments from my neighbours that 'there'll be nothing left of it if you keep washing it'. In the year that I owned the car, I could count the number of times that i'd washed it on one hand. However, the car in question was a Mk1 MR2, and they were probably trying to tell me something about its shoddy rust resistance...

only once a week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif My neighbour failed to recognise me once without my shorts and hosepipe.

My neighbour on the one side is the same as me, he washes when dirty, the otherside never washes.

Same here, I clean my car once a weeek, but I also wax it once a month.. I know, a little extreme, but even the dealership is suprise how "new" my car look after 4 years now

[ QUOTE ]
JohnBoy said:
wash in fairy liquid ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hope you are joking?

Save money and /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[censored].gif on you car instead ... it's less corrosive ....

My fault Ray! I was referring back to the post by JohnBoy...

Sorry for the confusion!