Door Blades - anyone bought from these guys?

They're fibreglass copies hence the price. Bear in mind shipping & good old import tax i wouldnt bother personally, save up a little more & get a proper set!

Yep they both fit and I like the S4 ones better, look more meatier!
Can be painted with the right prep etc.
I might even grab some..Didnt realise they were at that price!

If you google for a pic of an s-line and then for a pic of an s4 u can see that the s4 ones stick out a fair bit all along their length where the s-line ones taper in and are more subtle. Strange that they r cheaper though!

Yep they both fit and I like the S4 ones better, look more meatier!
Can be painted with the right prep etc.
I might even grab some..Didnt realise they were at that price!

dont do it juss your car looks alright as it is

the s-line ones are metal and the s4 blades are rubber

you could still paint them but they will need plastisizer mixed with the paint so it can flex

id love a set of s-line ones, S4 are too meaty for my liking. How do they fit anyhoo, do u have to glue them on?

no chris 2 x screws at each end of the blades inside the door then they just slide of, backwards towards the rear of the car, thats original door blades anyway. i dont like the s4, ones either they are a bit pointy for me

Come-on then, get some pics up!
Did you colour-code them first, or just put them straight on?

IMG_0586.jpg

Yep Im liking them! Look good to me, still might consider some for mine, just the price of them!:ohmy:

Yeah, buy the time you ad the vat and paint them it's gona be ££££

It will be worth every penny and you get more blade for your cash compared to S-line ones.:o.k:

haha, I like that one, "more blade for cash"

Im on the look out, mind you, have been for a while now..:think:

Prefer the subtlety of the s-line ones personally, the S4 ones do stick out a lot & possibly could cause injury to wildlife and/or pedestrians as you drive past!! I wonder if they give aerodynamic downforce at all??!!

ahh thats ok then, keep the pests away from my ride!!