Roof opening

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
Second roof question.....:wacko:

Got out the car last night with a handful of stuff and my keys in my hand. Juggling mobile phone, work bag, sunnies, for about 30 seconds and must have been pressing my keyfob buttons as all all of a sudden my windows dropped and the roof started to open! :ermm:

Anyone care to enlighten me what I did and how I can do it again?? :blush:

(Please dont say get out the car with a your mobile phone, work bag, keys and sunnies in your hand and juggle for 30 seconds..... :p)

There was an optional extra to have the remote roof function and It may be a case of holding the unlock for so many seconds for the windows to go down and a bit longer for the roof to follow...
Or - you may have the SmartTop module fitted like myself. If that is the case try pressing the unlock on the remote 2 consecutive times to open the windows only or 3 times for the roof.

I dont have the one touch module as I have to hold the button down to make the roof open fully.

I will play around with the key fob later and see what happens!!

Anyone with the info on the button combo would be much appreciated!! :salute:

The 'One touch' function on the roof button may be turned off on the smarttop. Or theres a good chance you have the factory fitted optional extra. :)