Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

A4 Front and Rear Parking Aid

Hi,

Does anyone know the address code when using vagcom for the factory fit front and rear parking aid.

Friend of mine has a 55 plate A4 Cabriolet and the parking aid is just giving a continuous bleep when reverse is engaged or when button is pressed on dash.

Done 70,000 miles so out of warranty!!

I thought it was address code 76 but it won't reconise it!!

Cheers in advance
    Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi (140) S Line, Brilliant Red, 18 inch RS4 Alloy's, PCD etc etc Mint!!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    it is indeed to be found at #76.

Single tone upon activation is a fault detected condition - could be something as simple as a single sensor failed, but the fact you cannot get a response from controller (I assume it's reporting controller not found in vag com) sounds like it's more likley to be an issue with the interface.

Might be worth physically disconnecting module - leaving it unplugged for a few hours to reset and then reconnect to see what if anything changes - even if it will simply allow you to access the controller for a look around.

Neutral

Status
    Yes, said system not found, but the system is still audible and green led on switch flashes too, but no reconisation from PCD unit, strange!

Does anyone know where the unit is, or i could leave the fuse disconnected for a while???

Cheers
    Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDi (140) S Line, Brilliant Red, 18 inch RS4 Alloy's, PCD etc etc Mint!!!

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Cravenbantam View Post
    green led on switch flashes
    The green LED on my parking aid switch is on permanently when it's active, not flashing...
    2006 RS4 Avant (Phantom Black), RNS-E (2010 version inc SDS, HW 070, SW 0220) with AMI (250GB hard disk), Bluetooth + iPhone 5