A8 wheels on Cabriolet

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
Anyone got any pictures of this combo please? :ermm:

Ideally on a black one.......:o.k:

They look awesome on black Audis, dont have the same impact on any other coloured A4.

Any other pics would be greatly appreciated - preferably non modified cabriolets in black.............:salute:

Hi James - Got a pic of your car on an angle? - I could impose them onto it for you.

Mate - that would be awesome! Take your pic (get it......:p....never mind) from below.

CIMG0344.jpg

CIMG0320.jpg

:thumbsup:

Mate - thats a cracking PS u did there! :salute:

Muchas gracias senor!!

agreed excellent photoshoping they look quite nice on that cab

Those alloys (A8's) are ghastly, only get them if you sell drugs or are involved in other shady business.

Thats a shame - I just bought them!! :ermm:

They are in far better condition that my Avus - plus they arent buckled which is always a help!

Investment Banking.......shady business :salute:

James - Everyone has different tastes! Some people don't even like S4 Cabriolets! But a lot of people like these wheels along with you. They suit the bold/agressive S4 grill IMHO. Besides - if you change your mind, I'll buy them off you for a reduced price!!! :hi:

Ive always said that the A8's belong on Black Cars and they do look nice on your Cab.
That Photoshop is brill, Ive been meaning to get back into it again, So many things you can do with it, like lower it for one, slammed 110mm - Drug dealer style!:salute:

Hi mate, i've got a set of 19" A8's fitted on my Cab but the car is Silver. I'll take some pics anyway. Looks the business if you ask me though !!!!

Great photoshopping, a bit blunt but a great look in the same kind of way as is a hoody and a baseball cap!!! Mucho chavness:keule:

O well - i like them - they cant be any worse than the heavily scuffed ones already on there and for £200 for FIVE, if i dont like them, i can chuck em away. :o.k:

Will do buddy!

And if i dont like em, your first on my PM list for a bargain!!

Fair doos james i hope you like them, at the end of the day if we all rattled round on rs6's it would soon become a mondaying look, and just because a few of us dont like them it doesnt mean its a wrong choice buddy.:sm4: