Chris NottEM Tuning
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I'll PM you mate as to how to help them know about this, thanks.

Ah you wont get Ł202 mate, thats impossible, RT are strict but certainly be less than them, sorry but if I could do it that low I'd be on it now.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Just check registration details mate as if its been registered you may have to pay to change it to yours or dont do at all, you may not get support from RT if its in someone else's name.
    Cheers for the heads up, I know the previous owner. He's also a user of this forum.

1st Gear

Status
    I'll PM you mate as to how to help them know about this, thanks.

Ah you wont get Ł202 mate, thats impossible, RT are strict but certainly be less than them, sorry but if I could do it that low I'd be on it now.
    I think you said that it would be Ł215 that's alright.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Sorry thats incorrect, I didnt say Ł215 mate, that must have been someone else, you could never get that cheap with 20 leads or even the GB tbh fella, you'd lose money, as I said RT are strict on pricing structures, so cant see it & not a price I can do for I'm afraid, you have to remember postage alone is Ł5.40 for special delivery, I dont use anyother method at the moment.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Bought mine from Nigel, he is a top guy.

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

1st Gear

Status
    Sorry thats incorrect, I didnt say Ł215 mate, that must have been someone else, you could never get that cheap with 20 leads or even the GB tbh fella, you'd lose money, as I said RT are strict on pricing structures, so cant see it & not a price I can do for I'm afraid, you have to remember postage alone is Ł5.40 for special delivery, I dont use anyother method at the moment.
    How much are we talking about then?

2nd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelonly View Post
    couldnt agree more, everyone on here buys mods, ie: alloys, stereos, spoilers, bigger turbos, tints etc etc etc but when it comes to something that will save you money on your car and possibly make you some when helping others out, then people seem to go the cheap nasty route and then moan when it doesnt work or doesnt fill there expectations.
    they really do pay for themselves in time.

iyrix, i would highly recommend NHN as a honest, reliable, trustworthy seller, many others on here would also vouch for him too.
    Thanks, i have PM'd him. Going to purchase one next month.. Need payday first! :D
    Thanks again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12