Photoshop Please...!

Here ya go - heres the BBS's: I suppose you still want to see the Ace! :whip:
stoakseya4_rims7.jpg

Cheers Bub. I'd like to think I'd get more than 235bhp/255ftlbs, but I'll be happy with that if that is the result. And TBH I'll only actually know the gains once it's been on a RR. The place doing the work and map dont have one, so will have to wait till I can find one locally that I can do a run on and see...

Whilst we're talking turkey, what additional mods has your car got ?

Why do you think you'd get more than that Stoaksey?

See HERE

TBH I'd give the intercooler a miss and get an intake pipe, you won't really need a FMIC with the K03.

As for the wheels..............................
stoakseya4_rims4.jpg

BUB :thumbsup:

Ta.

Yeah am gonna leave the FMIC as I notice from the installation guide that you have to remove some of the bumper to fit it. The one I was looking at anyway, and it was only £250. The bumper's there for a reason, no ?

Samco on order...

Yes the MTM's are lovely but they're c£50/corner more than the BBS CH's, so £1000+VAT plays £1200+VAT. Will wait to see the 'Ace' ones before making my mind up. The 305 (multi-spoke) ones can't be obtained (from EliteDirect at least) for weeks, so am going to leave them alone...

Tints done this afternoon...

;)

Having trouble finding an image with the Ace wheel (like the one in your pic) at the correct position to impose... The originals look good tho... :)
stoakseya4_rims8.jpg

Is that the Hartge Classic wheel, or my 'replica' ?

Thanks though...

No - sorry - Couldn't get an appropriate image of the replicas to impose onto your car... it from the delimited Hartge M5... here.

Sod the wheels just gimme the M5 !

Quite like the wheels though...?

Views ??

Just found some new ones !!! Oh no !!!!

Some Sportec Mono 10's (18")
[
SportecMono10Wheels.jpg
]

And some AMG CL63 Reps (19")
[
MercAMGCL63Wheel.jpg
]

The AMG wheels come in ET45 (8.5 front) and ET50 (9.5 rear). Will this cause any aggro re fitting and or tyres ??? Dont think so, just need spacers ?

Comments ?

Anyone around with photoshop ??

:)

Any chance of putting them on the car now with tints ?

[
A4014.jpg
]

or

[
A4015.jpg
]

Thanks...

haha, bet you are driving the Mrs nuts!

I like them both, I like to Sportec ones better out the 2 but the AMG are very nice still.

Sportecs not come in 19's??

Get 4 front AMG ones, sack the wider rears!

Am just checking on shipping costs, they're from the States. Also whether they'll supply 4x front wheels...

Yeah you got a point there, see what they say!
Ive known few companies that do it but sayin that, they were BMW M3 Alloys...
It wont hurt havine wider rear I dont think, Its just a case whether you'll have rubbing issues.

Should be fine as he's advertising them with worldwide shipping, just doesn't show the price.

Good prices too for the wheels.
The Sportec's (original and new) = $700 = £353...
The AMG's (Reps) = $1099 = £556...

How cheap ?!!

Don't mind having 18" wheels. Slightly cheaper tyre, and can get lowering springs with the savings...

:)

Hi mate - I'm moving house at the mo - Don't mind shopping them on but not back at work til Thu!!! I like the Sportec Mono ones better.

ok cheers, will see if someone else can do it.

good luck with the move...