Final Wax

jr

Reaction score
Well its got to go so thought I would spend the afternoon making sure the new owner receives the vehicle in tip top condition.
Now all I have to do is sell her:blownose::sadlike:

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0020.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0015.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0011.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0009.jpg

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

Reactions: Audi-Rog
very nice, bet you gutted eh!!!

How about some "not so close" shots...?

Unfortunatly its down to my wife who has developed a problem with her back and just can`t (and not for want of trying) get into or out of the car.
Today we sold her pride and joy (a BMW 320i) for the same reason.

I have bought her a new Vauxhall Meriva which she can get in and out of, I think I might get a new A6 Avant, but time will tell

A VAUXHALL MERIVA!!!! Shame on you lol! I have a bad back, and manage to drive the S4 for now.

Lovely car, good luck with the sale chap! Avants rock!

Its the wifes not mine!!

I did`nt choose it I just took her to a car supermarket and told her to sit in all the cars until she found one she liked.

I still have`nt sold mine so theres still time to persuade her to keep it......... At the moment shes on her second glass of wine so you never know!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Its the wifes not mine!!

I did`nt choose it I just took her to a car supermarket and told her to sit in all the cars until she found one she liked.

I still have`nt sold mine so theres still time to persuade her to keep it......... At the moment shes on her second glass of wine so you never know!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

haha, wait till it goes by the bottle before you hit her with that one!!

I'd get the vodka out mate, no way would I want to part with that, but if you have to at least put some tyre shine on it lol, nice car :thumbsup:

Cheers mate,

Having tryed most options including the A2 we ended up with a Vauxhall Meriva (partly because of the dog)

However I have every intention of having another A4 Avant possibly early next year with the new suspension it may well be a good choice (although the S4 or RS4 are out of the equation

On the positive at least I can say I have owned and enjoyed one of the finest estate vehicles on the planet:sex:

just a quick update, after a whole year with a Vauxhall Meriva, I have finally managed to get back to the Audi its not an S4 but it is very nice and the wife likes it!!

Its only Dealer clean but soon will be JR clean.

Well after three years of use and less than 18,000 miles my 2.0T FSI SE with only 48,000 miles is now up for sale, anyone interested I will post it in the "for sale" forum.

Which leads to the inevitable question.... "What you getting now?"