EM TuningChris Nott
    Grumpy Old Man

Status

HIDs Swapped out - Back to Halogens

I got fed up with ghost warning lights telling me ESP and ABS weren't working, every 3rd time I switched the lights on, even with capacitors. Also, I noticed recently that when I switched them on, the reception of my DAB radio diminished by about 60%.

So, out they've gone.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status

Go On Name an Shame

Go On Name an Shame

What version of xenon's did you have fitted ?

Mike

Grumpy Old Man

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MgHart View Post
    Go On Name an Shame

What version of xenon's did you have fitted ?

Mike
    No. Just because they didn't work on my car, doesn't mean they're an inherently bad kit. Plenty of people on here have bought the same kit and had good experiences with it. Just the luck of the draw in my case.
    A4 3.0TDi SE Quattro Auto. Factory-fit: RNS-E/bluetooth; F/R parking sensors; full leather/heated front seats; cruise. Retrofit: Remap; Eibach 30mm lowering springs, RS4 RARB; MTEC drilled/grooved discs; 18" RS4 alloys; VW fan washers; Kinetic Digitizor DAB; Blackvue DR380 camera; front armrest; ambient lighting; white LED lights; autodim mirror; Cupra splitter; S-Line door blades; tints; UK pressed plates; MFSW; SDS; TPMS; LED Taillights and DRLs. RS aluminium pedals

4th Gear

Status
    strange jeff, a few of the lads including me got the exact same as u with no probs. i think u should get back in touch with the seller, them seem very understanding maybe theyll send u out a new set??