b7 votex skirts on a b6 pics

jase0851

Reaction score
fitted these today, something different

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

what do ya think, i havnt made my mind up yet

I like them.
Hey jase, have you got a full on side shot??

I agree they look good - some good vision there

yer looks great defo keep them. nice and subtle! as j7uss said need some full on side shots

cheers lads ill sort some more pics in the morning. They were dead easy to fit only took half hour each side

some more pics as requested b4 and after

wax51.jpg

wax5.jpg

100_0723.jpg

wax4.jpg

100_0720-Copy.jpg

wax3.jpg

juss ive sent you a side on pic

i think i might be the first person to put these skirts on a b6. i fancied some genuine skirts but wanted something different. have replied juss

well its the first I seen and Im guessing there will be a few following. Does look good mate, good fitment too.

Get the Miltek on, that'll look sweet

Gonna put the door blades back on? Where did you get the skirts, and how much? I'm contemplating the Kerscher sides, but these are nice. Not sure what they'd look like with my stock door blades though.

door blades dont look right with the skirts so ive put em on ebay which is where i got the skirts for 100 quid

That looks really good mate, but I think I prefer the originals, cant make up my mind though :tocktock:

That looks really good mate, but I think I prefer the originals, cant make up my mind though :tocktock:

you couldnt even call the originals skirts there,s no depth in em at all. i didnt realise till i took them of

Yeah cheers mate, all fitted makes such a diff to the piano black.

Jase, your car looks spot on, prob the nicest sport I've seen! I love the stock door blades, but think the votex skirts you've gone for give it a bit more of the RS4 look side on. Will be contemplating that one myself!

Slightly off topic, but are you still running the stock sport suspension with the 19" Lambos? And what tyre width/profile are they?

Looks absolutely mint mate!!

cheers marc, its got the standard sport suspension i couldnt lower it any more as ive got 3 kids and the youngest is 4 months. the tyres are 235/35/19 i think the wheels are 19 by 8