Common Problems

pav-g

Reaction score
Is it me just being paranoid but when something goes wrong with the motor then within a short period theres a handful of people on forum who experience the same problem i.e. dodgy coilpacks, glove boxes, arm rest clips etc etc

I suppose the downside of owning a car just outside the warranty period is you start experiencing little nigglies which can prove expensive repairs. Lets hope theres nothing major we experience next.

What you guys reckon

I hear what you saying Pav, ive always thought that too.
We're all having the same certain probs...all by a new engine that is :crying:

Hey J7USS I remember when your engine went, I held my breath for days fearing the worst... but I think the rest of us escaped the curse of the red reiger...

lol, yer gotta agree with pav. luckily ive escaped any sorta problems as off yet, only prob i had was when i first bought the car a year and a half ago the brake sensor went the day after i bought it which threw up all sortsa lights on the dash, make me sh1t my loons i must say but apart from that its all been good so far. although i have found myself being a bit para each time ive got in the of late cause of u guys having loadsa probs lol.
think even alot of the chaps on audizine have been having probs?!!!