Any A4's for sale?

AudiSport

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy an A4 Sport diesel (130) or petrol (1.8T) as I need to sell my very much loved A3 quattro to help raise some extra cash for our wedding next summer..

Any mileage / colour considered although the car needs to be a 2001 onwards model. Searching through classifieds now, however if anyone is thinking of selling their car please PM me and I'll be in touch.

Thanks

James.

What sort of price range are you looking for? I'm selling mine for £5900, it's a 2001 1.8T Sport.

Denim blue, genuine 19" BBS, FSH, Cambelt just changed, full service just done including turbo, Audi Sat Nav fitted from factory (the old style - not large screen), 6CD, xenons, climate etc. Mileage is 98,000, getting it MOT'ed just before I'm selling it on.

0021.jpg

001.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy an A4 Sport diesel (130) or petrol (1.8T) as I need to sell my very much loved A3 quattro to help raise some extra cash for our wedding next summer..

Any mileage / colour considered although the car needs to be a 2001 onwards model. Searching through classifieds now, however if anyone is thinking of selling their car please PM me and I'll be in touch.

Thanks

James.

How much cash do you think you'll be freeing up as you might be spending more to get the one of your choices!:think:

How much is your A3 worth? Im only asking because your sig says 2001 A3 QT...

Ha ha, yeah sure. My quattro was really low mileage and spe'd up so have a top budget of £6850 - however there seems to be a few A4 sports out there for around £6000 - but never as many as when you have the money in your hands..

I've seen a nice 2002 1.8T Sport near by in Dolphin Grey with 82k miles and FSH from a garage. He will except £6125 however 82,000 miles... Isn't this when the parts start to wear out? Also when I sell it on the car will have over 100k miles and then there is a big drop in the value?

What sort of price range are you looking for? I'm selling mine for £5900, it's a 2001 1.8T Sport.

Denim blue, genuine 19" BBS, FSH, Cambelt just changed, full service just done including turbo, Audi Sat Nav fitted from factory (the old style - not large screen), 6CD, xenons, climate etc. Mileage is 98,000, getting it MOT'ed just before I'm selling it on.

0021.jpg

001.jpg

Thanks for the reply - the miles are a little too high for me and I actually had an A4 this colour a couple of years ago and fancy something different this time. Good luck though, lovely looking car.