Badger5Chris Nott
    Reverse Gear

Status

2004 Aero Kit - 2003 A4

Has anyone tried to put the 2004 Aero Kit on a 2003 A4?

I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work, but I just wanna see if anyone's tried it before I dump some money into it.

Thanks,
    -C

2. # ADS
    ADS

nj

Status
    if you mean the 2004 onwards areo wiper arms and blades onto an earlier B6 then yes, loads of us have done it and it's worth the money
    Anybody selling a polisher? PM me.
    -----------------------------------
    A4 B6 3.0 Quattro Sport Avant
    -----------------------------------

BahnStormer

Status
    cheiliger - which "aero kit" are you asking about?

- if it's the 2003+ "aero" wiper arms and blades, then yes: I believe you can get the adapters to allow an Aero blade to work with an earlier style arm, but I would recommend a complete swap to the Aero arms + blades as it's normally corroded arms that you're trying to get away from and it's a straight swap (and costs the same!!).

- if you're asking about the body kits, you'll need to be more specific, but essentially it's pretty much all possible with either a few mods or buying all the right bits (which can cost!) - if it was ever supplied for a B6, it's possible to get the parts and to make it fit ANY B6... and more generally, the same goes for a lot of the B7 parts too (although not the bodykits, as the body panels are different).
    LostBok/BahnStormer77
    A6 (C7) Avant 3.0TFSI, DSG, rain and light sensor pack, LED headlight pack, MMI touch, SDS high, AMI, 360deg sensors + auto-park, Dunlop SP Winter Sports / Pirelli P Zero's.