B7 exhaust on a B6 - HELP!

JamesS4cab

Reaction score
Found a sweet looking RS4 B7 exhaust and would love to fit it to my 04 plate S4 cab.

Anyone know if this will fit???

:bye:

Hi James, it should go straight on as both are quattro. I managed to buy a genuine RS4 complete exhaust for my FWD cabriolet and I have had to move some of the pipework as the FWD exhaust comes down the centre then veers off to the side slightly.

To give you some idea, I managed to pick up my genuine Audi exhaust from cat back (not including the cat), both boxes and the oval exhaust tips including the sports valves for £50 !!!

Hope this helps,

Andy

PS - Looks like you need to catch up quick with some of the mods !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey Andy - thanks for the advice. Only had it 48 hours and I already have the modding bug! I need to adjust the passengers side headlight as the dipped and main beam are really very low. Any help or pointers on doing that would be much appreciated!!:salute:

James, there should be manual adjusters on the headlamps themselves that can be turned by screwdriver or 10mm socket.

Yep, there are two white screws on top of the headlights which can be adjusted using a standard philips screwdriver.

Also, very quickly James, what bulbs are in your S4 cab? I have a set of S4 headlights from a saloon and need to get some bulbs for them before I sell them, but am unsure of what bulb type I need. It will either be D2S or D1S, if you could be so good as to confirm I would be very grateful.

Yep, there are two white screws on top of the headlights which can be adjusted using a standard philips screwdriver.

Also, very quickly James, what bulbs are in your S4 cab? I have a set of S4 headlights from a saloon and need to get some bulbs for them before I sell them, but am unsure of what bulb type I need. It will either be D2S or D1S, if you could be so good as to confirm I would be very grateful.
Golf - had the car 4 days now, wouldn't know how to check what bulbs I have - sorry - but now booked into Audi dealer on Saturday am for full headlight alignment which apparently requires the car to be hooked upto a laptop...... £49.35!! :blink: (At the trader who sold me the car's expense!!)

I will ask when I am there what bulbs they are and let you know ASAP. Sorry I can't be more help :blush:

That would be great James, thanks.

I thought you got rid of them Golf??

The guy was phoning me every day asking if I could send him the xenon bulbs, and if I could fit them for him, when I quite clearly stated that the bulbs were not normal H7's (which he tried sellotaping into place :wacko:). When I told him that the bulbs were the xenon type D1S or D2S he wanted me to fork out for them, despite me saying that they were clearly not included in the sale. He lived in Norwich and he wanted me to travel up and fit them to his car, I'm in London/Gatwick.

He was a nutter, so I just said return the headlights and I'll refund you. Just gonna get rid of them at a dirt cheap price to someone on here, as they are a bit more clued on and won't need aftercare or customer service later!