s-line seats into none s-line A4???

chris_20

Reaction score
Can this be done lads? im looking to get the s-line seats just basically cause there sport seats and they have that bulkier look,o and there leather :)
if so whats involved in removing the seats-is it just a case of removing 4 screws or is there alsorts of electrical gizmo's underneath the seat? i dont have heated seats or nothing

cheers :icon_thumright:

any seat swop will be standard fixing points and a multi pin plug or 2. Any car maker wont make their life hard but having differently drilled chassis.

The only real difference is if the rear is folding or not.
Do the S-Line ones have any electrics apart from the airbag?

mines not heated but has got a control on side of seat to adjust lumbar support, like a 4way button thing :think:.

if youve got electric lumbar support, seats with full electrics will just plug straight in and work

I had to run some new wires when i installed S4 Recaros into my A4.Didnt have electric lumbar support before though,what a difference that makes.

Hey Jase did you manage to get yours working in the end, what was the problem?

yer been looking at them niknak cheers mate. in my home city aswell

yeah i did ian it was a fuse, if any of you lads have any problems with no power to your seats there is a fuse behind the glove box of all places

Chris

Get them purhcased, it only takes about an hour to change the seats over, but be careful when removing the conectors under the seat for the air bags as they break very easily.

Chris

Get them purhcased, it only takes about an hour to change the seats over, but be careful when removing the conectors under the seat for the air bags as they break very easily.