Well it had to happen ...

wigginer

Reaction score
9 months new and after week in week out 'extreme car care' (apologies the web-site) ... it just had to happen ... my 'pride&joy' is benked (but not major thank God)!

Combination of high cross wind and decrepit southbound caravan on M6 ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
benked

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sounds painful!! Hope the damage ain't too bad and things get fixed to A1 asap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Yeah 'benked' ... a Wigginism !

Passing south-bound caravan in high cross-wind. Some 'caravan-thingy-cover-bit' flew off just as I was passing ... scared the [censored] out of me!

Mainly body-kit surface damage ... probably polish out ... nothing much seriously hard in a caravan !!!

Did a 'Citizens-Arrest' after a 5-mile chase ...

[ QUOTE ]
Did a 'Citizens-Arrest' after a 5-mile chase ...

[/ QUOTE ]

nice one - did you beat him until he offered to pay for the damage? lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Sorry to hear the news /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif At least you managed to catch up with him, did he admit the offence? Something similar happened to me a couple of year ago. I was doing 70mph /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif on the M6 when a lorry in front me 'lost' a tyre tread, all I saw was this long black thing heading straight at me. It took off my front bumper, and then proceeded to trash the bonnet, windscreen and roof before departing over the rear of the car. The lorry just kept going; I don’t think he even knew what had happened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

The guy did not realise what had happened. But when I pointed out the missing cover from his storage box and the damage to my motor he offered his details freely and was very apologetic. The fact that he offered his details including his insurance company name to me is a clear admission of fault.

My insurance have confirmed his details and have written to his insurance company etc.

Watch this space as they say ...