New A4 Avant, some advice please!

adcooper

Audi A6 C6 Avant 3.0tdi Le Mans S-Line
Reaction score
Right can anyone help me with a few questions about my 2004 A4 Avant S -Line.

It has standard suspension but the front is higher than the back is this normal?

I would like to fit the standard Audi IPod link in the glove box but want it like the B7 so you slide the ipod in, (not just a cable in the glove box) can this be done?

Last but not least looking into a remap and noticed that evolve have posted a custom remap with dyno runs for £312, anyone had any dealings?

Is there a factory bluetooth kit that can be added?

Any help and advice is much appreciated

Adam

hi mate, mine has uprated shocks and springs and sits fairly level all round. i have just fitted a new kenwood double din system and have the ipod link that has the cable in the glove box - i think i prefer this and can't knock it. lastly i have recently had a re-map done - see previous posts. not a lot of money for the gain you get. £ for £ you can't match a re-map to say an new exhaust system or air filter for power gains.

When you say 'standard' suspension you mean factory S-Line.

The S-Lines were fitted with Quattro GmbH (1BV) sports suspension, different to normal sport.

Rear arch to wheel centre should be about 345mm and front arch to wheel centre about 360mm IIRC.

Bubs_S_Line_12.sized.jpg

For a remap see my sig' :thumbsup:

BUB :beerchug:

Yes sorry factory, cool thats about the same slightly higher at the front. Anyone any advice on the ipod and bluetooth

just buy a hu with ipod and bluetooth, lot handier

I dont want to change the look of the dash and want to get the bits done and loking OEM. Anyone done this?

If you fancy a headunit got the becker route. Dont get much more standard looking than that, but mby god, are they good!

Becker grand prix especially good.

to me anything else is a half ***** effort, ipod control is crap where you get full control with an aftermarket unit.

the becker is a brilliant all in one box unit that will look totally oem in the dash.

Not over keen but thanks.

Anyone anything on the below?

I would like to fit the standard Audi IPod link in the glove box but want it like the B7 so you slide the ipod in, (not just a cable in the glove box) can this be done?

Is there a factory bluetooth kit that can be added?