New Member just to say Hi!

NOLOGY

AUDI OWNER
Reaction score
Hello all. I am a new member in the forum owing an A4 B6 convertible
s-line model, dark blue with FK adjustable suspension, 17" allroad alloy wheels, 2006 rear lights, Hofele complete front bumper A8 6.0 W12 mask, rear diffuser, alcantara/leather heated interior.

I am moving to 18" KAHN RSV in about 15 days with 235/40/18. what do you think? I have posted a picture in the gallery more to come.:arco:

Thanks

Hi make, I have those rims on our Allroad which look good - but TBO I'm liking them more on your Cab :)

Saying that, I'm sure you just want a change and the 18" KAHN RSV's look good to also.

Thanks for your reply mate. The thing is that i want to change to 18" due to the fact i belive 17" look small for this kind of car. And also Kahni believe give a more luxurious look than sporty one to the cab that i want to give to the car.

But the main reason is that 18 i think will look better than 17 on this car.

Now with tires i beleive to wrap them with 235/40/18. what do hyou think?

Does anyone have pictures of an A4 B6 cab or sedan with KAHN RSV on? I really want to see one with these whels on

The Kahn RSV alloys are really good. My dad has Rsv 2pc alloys on his BMW.

Firstly Hi and welcome aboard. Just checked ur car out in the gallery and maaan it looks good. Im getting to like the hofele front bumper more and more...

Thanks pav-g. Yes i like it too :) the only drawback are the alloys i beleive that have to be upgraded both size and style. :) in a few days i will post the pics with the new alloys.

Hi Mate

Is this OK - are these the rims? Look good :)

NOLOGY_RSV.jpg

OH MY GOD!!! This is perfect :) thanks so much:hubbahubba: i beleive they look good what do you think?

I miss living in greece :bye:

'Shop on RSVs looks good...
also loving the hofele front bumper!!!

Thanks for the comments everyone. I really like the Kahn Rsv, i had them installed on my MINI cooper s also and i really like them. I beleive they add to the car what i really want. Not too sporty look or aggresive but more classy and conservative. This is why i want these alloys.

What other type of alloys you recommend for not so sporty look?

URGENT TO ALL!!! Guys, i will buy the RSV tommorrow but i URGENTLY want to know what is the offset for my car? 18x8 the alloys 5x112. Can anyone help me to find the offset? The wheels i am geting are Offset 35.

Is this correct? TO remind you is A4 2003 model cab. PLease someone help beause they are waiting my answer.

My Standard Audi 18" RS4 Rims are 8.5J not 8J!!! Can you not get 8.5J s? (Tyres are 235/40 ZR18)

No,unfortunately they are 18x8J. i went into tirerack.com and i saw that all 18x8 they have for audi are offset 35 so i guess the offset is correct 35.