NEW ABT GRILL, WHAT COLOUR?????

DEFO colour code it, it would look weird just left black! good buy by the way, the spoiler aint to my taste but u got it for a good price

...thats the one I was watching on Ebay too. Didnt wanna stretch too much though.
Nice grill though mate, Id be painting it Black. I think they only look good in Silver coded (IMO) but its up to you aint it!!

Ill see if I can get your colour pic up with one on, sure Ive seen one somewhere...

I see they retail approx £200-£250 so got a good deal me thinks, it was only on £39.99 with 10 seconds to go though!!!

I looked for a different pic last night but could only find the stock photo.

J7USS, you seem to know your stuff, which vag com cable for my car-2002 B6 QUATTRO SPORT, got to be ebay, skint after the grill!!!!!

yeah defo a good buy mate but you'll get to find out I can be a tight ***!! I did notice it jumped up in the last seconds - Frightening!!

Not sure about the Vag Lead mate, Ive not entered that chapter yet (id be forever plugging the thing in checking)

Im sure the Vag crew will be here shortly pointing you in the Right direction.

Post a pic of your car, cant quite put my finger on which blue it is..

Will post a piccy next week, but not until the new wheels are on (tues) and its been washed!!!

The grill will be here tomorrow, still don't know what to do colour wise, the car is a silvery blue/sky blue colour so could look the part either way, with any luck it will be black plastic on arrival so can judge better then.

I nearly changed my mind with the wheels to RS6's but after looking at that site glad i stuck to RS4's!!!

Nice web link J7USS... Coming in handy !

The rear spoiler - that seems a little high too ?? Have been wanting one for the S4 (as they're the regular itty bitty ones).

Not my cup of tea...

I like the normal boot lip spoiler.

have discovered a contact at ABT so will see if there's a discount to be had...

Yeah looks good. Only reason why I had my spoiler was because it was part of the package and the other one they had was massssive!! looked like something of the bat mobile.:)

Think I know what colour yours is now, Nice!
Think you will need to try and get it photoshopped once on and then you can get the idea what it will be liek coded.

I prefer the Rs4's, they dont look as common as the Rs6's
Both Nice alloys though.

Come on Veccy - SHow us a Before Picture, least then when you have cleaned her and added your bits,it'll be a transformation for yourself and us.....You know you want to...:eyebrows:

stoakseya4 said:
Nice web link J7USS... Coming in handy !

The rear spoiler - that seems a little high too ?? Have been wanting one for the S4 (as they're the regular itty bitty ones).

Quite like the spoiler, Cant remember who it is but someone has same one on here and it looks Nice...

Defo gonna colour code it, looks daft in black against the car!

Changed my mind over the roof spoiler now, not gonna bother, don't want to over do it!

I like the look of the engine start buttons, imagining one fitted in the lighter socket, flip up when needed, cool, idiots guide required!

Picking up some two pack from Audi next week, pics of before and after to follow!!!

I think black looks quite good.

With regards to vag-com cable, look for one on ebay which is in the uk, and who offer a return s policy and have decent feedback mate. Only other option is a genuine one.