19" RS6 Reps...

a4robbo

A4AVANT1.8T
Reaction score
Where is the best place to get these from?

I see lots of companies sell them but some look better than others..

If anyone has bought these wheels & tyre packages and are happy with the product and service please recommend the supplier..

cheers

rob

I wouldnt use rochford tyres again, they sent our wheels out unbalanced and without spigot rings

:icon_thumright: I've used Wheelbase in Oldham 3-4 times now for reps and to be fair they are **** on! They are the better quality ones which arent made of chocolate and dont buckle when you run over a kit kat wrapper, 10/10 from me.:bye:

Theres quite a few places you can try i.e. Autec in Dewsbury, Auto Design Technics in Bradford. Which ever you decide make sure you ask if the wheels are from China or Italian. If China then its a definate no - poor quality. good luck

what do you do when they are made in china and shipped/branded through italy?!

..then thats something you'll find out when a Spoke falls off!!!:think:

Rochford every time, had five sets from them in the past for different cars and never had a problem, prices are excellent also!

Just ordered some rs4's same as yours from them j7uss, only 18's though!

veccyj said:
Rochford every time, had five sets from them in the past for different cars and never had a problem, prices are excellent also!

Just ordered some rs4's same as yours from them j7uss, only 18's though!

Good choice,You dont see these on A4's much now!!
How much you get them for??

chris_20 said:
HAHAHAHAHA what do u call a chinese man with one foot?? ti won shoe

What do you call a chinese man with one testicle
'Wat Wen Wong'

All in £555 with tyre upgrade to avon zz3's, flush valves, delivery, and set of locking nuts!

With the basic tyres and no other goodies would have been a paltry £425 plus delivery!