mods list

H.I.D conversion with matching sidelights
celtic tuning remap 100 bhp standard tuned to 155 bhp
inpro chrome mirrors
19" finichi wheels
inphase component speakers

very homeboy! i like :)
looks like ur car could do with a good detail and machine polish though

Yeah it needs a little detailing 'Pav' Touch!!

yeh i want it detailing for the summer months, the camera i used wasnt too great either, the swirl marks are more noticeable as i had just given it a quick wash and shammied it off in the sun (not the best idea for black cars!!!!)

is there any decent mobile detailers in north west area??

also i anyone up for a meet in the north west in tyhe next month or so???

cheers for the comments!!!:arco:

pic of me at a meet in manchester few weeks back

and a pic for chris_20 of the back

Those sidelights look good, which ones are they?

they are the autobulbsdirect sidelights, i bought the full conversion kit minus the dipped beam as they are 8k hid's

no but his car always looks Mint when we get to see it (after he's washed/waxed it like the rest of us)
Black paintwork is so hard to keep clean and Swirl free as it shows up everything, My old man is getting rid of his because he's sick of cleaning it!

I tend to wash car once a week and give it a coat of CG's Carnuba Quick Detail. The finish is soooo wet but it doesnt last - thats black cars for ya...

Looking good,nice to see some different alloys for a change.
Would look spot on with some twin pipes at the back.

If you chaps want something that lasts on black, can heartily recommend Zaino Z2 Pro.

It's just awesome on black, heres a couple of shots of a Civic Type R we finished with Zaino Z2 Pro.

CTRSep07Zaino3.jpg

CTRSep07Zaino1.jpg

Yeah black cars rock, the works car the wifes car and my own are all black , hard work trying to clean them all the time.

...or a nice heated double Garage!
Something Ill be looking for with my next house I hope

The Klasse kit is indeed good and P21s was amongst the first waxes I used.

The trick with Klasse is to use it VERY sparingly. It is an utter ******* to remove if you don't

i read only good comments about the klasse kit, how hard would it be to machine polish it myself as my m8 has the equipment to do it???

id get some test panels first from the scrappy to practice on before id use it on the car!

As Chris is aware all your detailing questions can be answered on the detailing forum i.e. detailingworld.com. By the way expect your wallet to get a thrashing.

I agree with Chris get an old panel from scrapyard and practise on that - great for your confidence - good luck

No, dont listen to these, Get the Machine out and start Burning through, Hardcore styleeeee;)

:eyebrows:

Its ****** hard work and never get the finish like the pro's, trust me Ive done it. Arm ache, shoulder ache.....back ache...headache...:think: Basically a Ball ache.
If its a quick polish then it does the trick but anything like you see from these detailing boys, You'll get nowhere near without some mega Practise and the right stuff.

I did this on my Scoobs when I first got it, 5hrs bare polishing with some Compound Mix, cut the paint, Buffed up...
The Paintwork is actually the same on both pics (no respray), I just added a few ingredients after the Polish!!
Before....
scooby.jpg

After ....

IMGP0298.jpg

looks smart m8 very big difference!!! just want to get all the crap off the paint n get a good swirl free shine