Crusie Control

Niknak

Reaction score
Hi guys I fancy fitting cruise control to my 2004 1.9TDI, does anyone know what parts + part numbers I need to complete this, I have been quoted £398 from the steeler to fit!
Thanks
Ian

£398!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Got mine done at the stealers for £250 - just a little bit more expensive than having to fit the extra stalk, cowling and plugs for a non multi function steering wheel!

If you don't fancy doing it yourself give Ben Shark-90 a PM. Did a superb job on my 2003 avant. Got full DIS working as well. Very easy to pay......He'll take any currency ........
Can't remember the price or parts but depending on the steering column control module you have you might have to change that as well....

Well worth doing though...helps save license.......

Mike

I've got the part numbers, will post them up when I'm home as I'm away on business at the moment.

sage33e said:
£398!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG

Got mine done at the stealers for £250 - just a little bit more expensive than having to fit the extra stalk, cowling and plugs for a non multi function steering wheel!
Many B6's need a replacement SCSM module. My B6 S4 needed a new SCSM as well as the stalk and cowling - the original SCSM wouldn't accept the coding for cruise (I tried!).

IIRC all B7's get away with only needing the stalk and the cowling.