anyone arround the northwest area ever go to any good meets or cruises???

M22_PRE

A4 autovogue style
Reaction score
i know im prob posting in the wrong area but thought this would be the best place to get attention from fellow b6 owners!! i was sat at home last nite bored and was wondering if there is any good meets or cruises arround the north west or birmingham way these days?? or maybe we could arrange a little get together ourselves??

i think meets/cruises are a think of the past now mate, personally its something i wanna stay away from these days(as much as i like putting little touches on my car.) i dont wanna be associated with these youngsters thinking there boss in there corsa's etc, even though im 22 lol.
but the last cruise ive heard off that was still running is the one in warrington of a monday night.
would be good to try and get a little meet up of our own though,even if it was a one off just to see eachothers cars in person etc

I'd be up for meeting up, not least to put some faces to some names.

same here chris, went to a cruise in birmingham last year wasnt really that many boy racers in corsa's tho was mainly merc's golf's and a few civic type r's . wheres everyone from?? see if we can find somewhere that is easy for every1 to get to???

Mascrat Manor in Warrington (its a pub just off the motorway) Is usually a good place for an NW meet, they are used to this sort of thing as they allow car meets all the time but it would be common courtesy to arrange it with them

has there bin anymore interest from anyone, also any ideas wen & where would be good for everyone

Im in guys - bradford, West Yorks but prepared to travel. It would be good to see some of you guys in the flesh (scary thought I know) but worth futting faces to names. Just keep me in the loop if I dont follow thread