lets see your ugly mugs B6 owners

chris_20

Reaction score
lets get to know eachother a little better chaps, ill go first- im 22 from liverpool and i work for jobcentre plus, heres me doing what i do best- skivving :)

and my car of course

Nice car m8, i love that colour did you get the car with the body kit on it coz i am looking for that body kit and seeing if you new were to get it from.... i have the grey bumpers and i wanted to upgrade to the rs4 1s

:respekt:

Nope ive retro-fitted it, its called the Votex bodykit which is an actual audi bodykit. i just put the rear bumper of the kit into the bodyshop so should be rolling with the full kit before long :)

chris_20 said:
Nope ive retro-fitted it, its called the Votex bodykit which is an actual audi bodykit. i just put the rear bumper of the kit into the bodyshop so should be rolling with the full kit before long :)

you dont know were you can pick the kit up from and the price of it do you???? can you get it from ebay from audi?? i only just got the car sun but pricing up some kit and alloys to make it look smart :rockwoot:

Err well i got the front and the skirts from a website called audi-acessries which sold genuine audi parts at discount prices but thats closed down now! think the front was £200 and same story for the skirts!Theres a fella selling the complete kit on ebay for £365 i think its not genuine though, ill get u a link when i get home later, alternitivel type in 'audi a4 bodykit' into ebay and it may come up then. i got the rear bumper from him for £80

nice 1 m8 well if you could send me the link when you are home i will have a look, i am after a genuine 1 if i can get hold of 1, i will take a look at a few sites now i have the name of the kit, i can keep my eyes out for it just the grey bumpers look gash, if i get some i will keep ppl informed with the mods

thanks for you help chap hope to see you round the site some time
Ashley :icon_thumright:

Right then Chris - youve started off a sticky thread. Here goes and dont all laugh at once - im sure there'l be worse to come...

Im 37 senior manager for a Trust. Employed by Calderdale Council but been seconded for the last 9 years. I dont think they like me too much. Chris how come you can afford a B6 on a Job Centre Plus salary.

Copy2ofIMG_130789.jpg

My car
Aston_DB9.jpg

oops sorry thats the mrs car (only kidding)

here goes

IMG_2316.jpg

golf said:
You must always be busy.
I was expecting that of some1. believe it or not we take more calls from the surrounding area's and manchester, liverpool aint quite as bad as what everyone thinks! pav- the salary is 'ok' to be honest- ive worked here for 5 years now and worked my way up the payscale, im earning just over of 16.5k so itll do me for now while im still young!ashley- no worries mate just gisa shout if ya need any help, ill post that link later on 2nite for ya bud

Ok then.

Heres me with my ex on hols in Turkey last year. I know I look like a grumpy ***** but Im not really.

833032640a5648767813l.jpg

Im 26 and an sales accountant with a major sports company here in Northern Ireland. Full time legend/part time worker.

And heres my motor.
2007_09090004.jpg

I'm jerry 30 from Doire in N.Ireland
Residential worker for 10yrs but own a tinting company called jj-tints in Donegal and also co-own torquetronix donegal which we bought into 6months ago oh and i'm a husband and father in between all those too lol

Me and the wife on our wedding day

My 130bhp sport remapped to 192bhp

My my theyre coming in thick and fast - come on the rest of you...

Hi I'm Troy McClure, you may remember me from........ i'll get the coat -->

jdp1962 said:
I'm 45, and work in dispute resolution:

Me:

My Car:

anyone else believe in the 'pets look like there owners' theory? lol:icon_thumright:

:laugh:

...Ill be putting my mugshot on here tomorrow...when Crimewatch finally give me them back the Swines!!!

dont worry j7uss i already got ur mugshot, ill post it for u to save u the hassle

nice gigs man:icon_thumright:

J7USS still waiting for your mugshot - need cheering up!