Whats the best option to sell my car.

A4 TC

1.8T quattro sline
Reaction score
Alright peeps, unfortunately looks like the car has to go as need money for house refurbishment, gutted as i love the car even though i hardly use the car, should i sell the car as it is or take the bumper off and wheels off and sell the car as original and sell the parts off seperately. The cars done 12700 miles 4k by myself in the 2 years ive had it, the 1st owner being a audi employee.
What price you guys reckon i can get for it ? cheers
Oh forgot to say its a 1.8tq Sline 54 reg

Heres a few pics it anyway.

Fancy doing a p/x on your rims with mine, i have 19" rs6 in A1 cond, 2 rear toyos like new, fronts about half worn. PM me if your interested.

46TheDoctor said:
Fancy doing a p/x on your rims with mine, i have 19" rs6 in A1 cond, 2 rear toyos like new, fronts about half worn. PM me if your interested.

Sorry 46thedoctor already got a set of 18s rs6 and really looking to sell rather than p/xing anything, cheers.

Ok no probs, Condition? Tires? Asking price?

I just might do that ! easy enough swap back

I agree, put it back to original spec and you'l open up a wider buying audience. Sell the wheels and kit seperately and hopefully you should recoupe some of the money you have spent on the car - its a shame its come to this as I found your car inspirational. Good luck

Just seen it advertised on PistonHeads. How much will you take for it ?

PM me any further details you have over and above what's in the advert...

Ta !

pav-g said:
I agree, put it back to original spec and you'l open up a wider buying audience. Sell the wheels and kit seperately and hopefully you should recoupe some of the money you have spent on the car - its a shame its come to this as I found your car inspirational. Good luck

Thanks alot pav-g glad to have included my vision of what can be done to the B6. Anyway if the car sells as standard there could be a Hofele front RS4 conversion for sale soon, and I will let every one know in due course
If i recall correctly your car looks exactly the same colour as mine , hint hint .;)

Thanks for the offer but Im more interested in your wheels if your selling them seperately re bumper dont tempt me....

pav-g said:
Thanks for the offer but Im more interested in your wheels if your selling them seperately re bumper dont tempt me....

Go on, you know you want to!

J7USS your just as bad...

Considering I want to change my car this year im not doing myself any favours by spending more on it - should be saving my hard earned pennies. Thinking of reverting back to BMW 3.0d X5 to be precise

Cars getting converted back to standard next week.
Hofele B6 RS4 front conversion up for sale £550 and bbs reps up for sale £ 1000 buy them both I will take £1400 . pm me if anyone interested.

OH forgot to mention buy them both i will throw in the wing mirrors aswell

Car s now back to standard spec looks weird now when you get use to alook you have created

a4tc062.jpg

a4tc061.jpg

yeah it does dont it but still looks a nice motor mate, Hows the advertising going??

J7USS said:
yeah it does dont it but still looks a nice motor mate, Hows the advertising going??

Got some one interested in the bumper only problem is he lives far far away trying to sort something out .

arthurfuxake said:
Does that kit include a complete new bonnet? Is it a steel or fibreglass bonnet and extension piece?

When you buy the kit you only get the fibre glass extension so when that is bonded on to your bonnet there no going back. What i did was pickup a bonnet from a scrapyard for £50 and used that instead that way like now i can reverse the whole process, easy swap over only took the bodyshop a couple of hours it was in for.

All right people,

The cars now been sold and all the bits have been sold too. Just like to thank everyone here on audi-sport,net, you have been helpful, informative, and educational its been a pleasure guys. will pop back now and then in the future. see you later.:bye: