ESP

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Website
www.jdevine.co.uk
I assume when the ESP comes on, the warning light on the dash lights up? If so, just how hard have you got to chuck an A4 around before the ESP kicks in? Ive had my A4 a couple of months and have been gradually pushing it harder and harder into corners... nothing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

I've got the old b5 chassis and whenever im coming off a roundabout when the roads wet the esp light starts to flash, especially when you put the power down early. Trying to control the car while the esp is active can be a little scary (especially round corners).

Pretty easy to get the light on, even coming out of tight bends. Only problem is, after a while you will realise the ESP is impeding your best progress, so you will want to turn it off! then you go out on a greasy road and wish you had'nt!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

I live in the fenswhere you can see other vehicle lights for miles in the dark, so you can really have some fun on the b roads /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif